Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 28, 2011

Day By Day ❤

Imma hungriee hungriee~~~!!!
I want nom nom please!!!*ω<)
My stomach now is having drums' performance already!
Hmmmm~~~
This can show that how hungriee am I!
Sigh~ (*´ο`*)=3
Actually I am just back from salon...
Got an appointment this afternoon...
2.30pm gua...
Do as fast as I can within 1 hour!!!!
In the end also back at around 5pm la~ ( ̄へ ̄|||)
Wait the customer done her hair...
Then collect money! Kakakaka! ($_$*)
Then imma wash hair at there too~
Didn't go anywhere tonight!
So... Not to make them difficult~
I just blow natural straight no curls! Like! \(*^▽^*)/
Later 7pm wanna to play badminton with friend again!
Whootsss!!!
Today imma fully booked!
Tomorrow night play and Thursday play again!
Wow!!!!
Such a healthy week!ヽ( ̄∀ ̄)ノ
Am gonna to touch up my hair soon~
Maybe next month...
What color I gonna to make next??? lol!
Everyone says that my hair look like RAINBOW!
I like RAINBOW~
Not many of people dare to dye this kind of color leh~
But many peoples keep asking where did I dye my hair?!
So NICE~! Thanks so muchiieee!!!
Do drop by The Hair Shop!U
To being naughty a little while~
Aunty help me to put wig on my hair!
Wanna to have long hair???
It's so damn long okay?!
Hmnmmm~~~
I think I doesn't suit long hair!
Looks funny man!!!
But they say it's nice~
Ewwww~~~~
I feel so scary of myself to having such a long long hair!
Like ghost! Hahahahahaha! ٩(̮̮̾̃̾•̃̾)۶
Here are some pics!
Too blur because we keep moving and laughing non-stop!

Me with Wig

Oppppsss!!!
I told ya already~
The pics are so so blur!!!! Hate it!!!
I am so regret to wear black shirt today!
Can't even see the wig cleary from the pic!
Hahahaha...
I told mummy to buy the wig during our next trip!
Just for fun!
Hope I can find it! Kakakakaka~

Oh yeah~
I am finally went to have Roti Canai yesterday!
Yesterday didn't out with mummy them~
So I am just staying at Darling's place...
Playing with Little Yvonne again...
I am too tired then fall asleep kii!
After wake up ask Darling to bring me mamam!
Head to Rasa-Rasa~
Awwwww~~~
Long time didn't eat their Roti Canai liaw loo~~~
Planta Cheese & Roti Telur!!!
Black Pepper Lamb Fried Rice!
Longan Susu!!!
Imma craving for all of them right now!!!
Hugriee~~~

That's all for today!
I wanna to have my Cheezels now!!! (*´*)


xoxo




No comments: