Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 9, 2011

Down ❤

Is so murdering pissed off!!!
Stop nagging me please!!!
You really ruin my day you know???!!!
The person is not HIM but my MUM!
Haaaaiiiiizzzz!!!!!
Ignore her!!!!!!! =S
Tonight gonna to play badminton with my friends!
I wanna to play "tia
m tiam"!!!
Grrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!
It's too bad that I gonna back earlier...
Need to go shop close my stall...
Asking people to help is very de HARD!!! =.="
Hmmmppphhh
h!!!
Last night also went to play with friend...
But only 1 hour~
Coz we got only 2 people...
1 hour is more than enough already!
Whole body sweating until underwear also wet!
Yucksss!!! Hahahahaha!
xP
After back home...
Took my bath...
Darling come to find me loo...
Bring me to have dinner~~~
Really don't know where to go and where to eat la!!!
Sister Cafe is closing soon during
that time...
Since I want to go Maybank bank in...
Went to the nearest place at Sarawak Plaza...
We then have our dinner at Sanga!
Japanese food to be our dinner!
I like to food there~
Yeah yeah~~~ =)
We both order set meal...
Exchange the rice to garlic ri
ce...
Yummmmzzzz!!!
Order salmon skin and fried chicken!
Darling ask: "You still want more???"
Oh no! Too much already!
We both can't even finish wh
at we order!
Eat till my tummy gonna boom soon! xD
Everything cost like 50bucks plus~
The price is reasonable~
Darling said eat whatever you can!
Just don't simply spent money in unnecessary thingy!
Only eat eat eat can spent tiok his m
oney nia...
No matter how expensive it is!
Ask him buy thing he will say not worth to buy those unnecessary thing okay?!
Grrrrrr~~~~!!!
Everyday eat want make me fat meh?
Everyday badminton also no use ah!
Eat so much everyday!!! =(
Okay alright~
I am not going to blahs so much today!
Before my mum nagging on me...
I still got a lot of thing wanna to share with!
But leh...
Now, I am totally no mood already!!!
Have a nice day everyone!!!


xoxo




No comments: