Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 20, 2011

Monday Blue ❤


Monday blue~~~
This kind of weather make m
e feel sleepy man!!! (^O^)zZZ
I want to sleep I want to nap~
After blogging~!
Mummy said wanna to go salon
later on wor~
Hope that she's not be a
ble to go!
Coz I wanna to sleep!!!
Alright~
I want to say...
Big Momma is NICE!!!
For those who haven't watch, go watch
it!

Let's talk about my Saturdaee bah~
Back salon quite early tha
t day...
Around 5pm??? I think so~
Get ready myself...
Darling said wanna to come my house
loo~
Went to Sister Cafe to have our dinner with mummy~
Order a lot and eat till so full!
I like to eat!!!!!!!
Can I stop this bad habit???
lol
Darling said must eat a lo
t!!!
He said I am too mini size alr
eady~
Eat eat eat~
Eat till shorty short fat fat like that meh?!
Call me PIG b
ah~ ^(
(●●) )^
After our dinner...
Fetch mummy go home then head to Darling's place!
It's around 2 weeks no see tiok Little
Yvonne liaw~
Still the same, keep stick w
ith me!
Such a cute girl!
U

Sundaee???
Darling very late just reach shop wor!!!
He take his car go w
ash first...
Then just pick me back home...
So I no need to wait after back shop still want w
ait him wash car lo~
Who knows???
Long queue for the car wash there!
Grrrrrr~~~
~!!!
*ω
My mood not really good
nowadays la...
"Aunty" finally come visit me liaw!!!
I hate it!!!!
Back home refres
h myself~
Darling waiting me down-stai
r playing Big2 via iPod~
As usual, after I ready...
Back to his place again to wait
him bath~
Again again...
Playing with Little Yvonne! H
ahahaha!
Waiting mummy'
s call~
Went to Tun Jugah to have some food!
ShihLin Fried Chicken!!!
Finally got a branch in Kuching liaw~
Or else, need go KL or Singapore
just can eat...
Yum yum yum~!!!
We then head to The Spring again
...
Just go Ta Kiong buy some junkfood nia lar~
After Ta Kiong went to Choice Daily f
or junkfood too!
Oh no!!!
I can say that most of my post are
all about food!!!
Darling bought some p
ears and apples!
Healthy meal is good for our health~
An apple a day keep doct
or away!!!
Hahahahaha!

ShihLin

Oyster Mee Sua

Tempura

Chicken Set Meal

Fried Chicken

I am so damn envy my bro now!!!
He go traveling with Tieng~
Flight to Bali~
Awwwww~~~~~
So envy wei~~~!!!
I want travel I want travel too!!!
Time please pass fast a bit~~~
Okie okie!
Lazy to blahs so much already...
Actually I already shortcut liaw!
Or else, never got ending one!
Lalalalala~
Gtg! Bye peeps!!!

βyё βyё...φ(ω )


xoxo


1 comment:

Miss G said...

omg!!! Bali!!! i miss bali! i wanna go back la... hopefully nx year!