Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 13, 2011

Loliloso ❤

Finally I am here~
I am not free at all today okay???
Back home at 12pm then later on still want go shop again for helping la!!!
I am so so so freaking exhausted!
Now I just got some little time to update update my bloggie~
If not, I really got no time anymore~
But I promise I will keep update once I free nah~~~ =)
Well well well...
Let's talk about my weekend bah~
First of all...
Saturdaeee!!!
Let me recall back ya! Hrmm~~~
Afternoon go work as usual at salon...
But me & cousin back early coz we go there earlier too! xP
Took many of our stuff back home...
Coz Sunday we got an appointment...
Of course go salon sure wash hair loo~ =)
Darling wait me back home then he said we go for a date!
Wanna to go buy pressie for his friend's girlfriend~
Then Darling said wanna to watch Rango!
But we bought the ticket first then 10.30pm come back again after I close my stall!
Actually wanna watch 8 something one...
But hmmm~~~ Too rush for me... I don't like noh~
After our some shop at The Spring...
Since long time no go OneJaya liaw~
So he said wanna bring me go there "kia kia" wor...
Wow! Saturday also very quiet eh!
Means nowadays economy really not good wor~~~
I go there just to have a look la...
I said I want to save money and not to simply spend geh!
I must do it do it! xD
After OneJaya... We head to have our dinner!
Our old place... Sister Cafe again!!! =D
I really can eat a lot okay???!!!
Love the food there la!!! See tonight got free moh~
I want go there eat also!!! Hehehehe! =P
Gonna say Thanks to Darling~
That night, his pocket really burnt a big hole lo~~~
His petrol getting expensive!!!
Full tank need RM79! Wow!!!!!
So bloody expensive for petrol nowadays! Shiiookkk chin!!! @.@
After our dinner~ Darling fetch me back home to refresh myself!
Then go shop close stall and movie! =)
The movie is nice and funny! Cute la the lizard! Haha!
I want to watch Big Momma!!! Must watch when I free!
Yeay~ Shopping, dinner and movie end my Saturday with my love one!

Sunday is a rainie morning~
Busy in shop as usual!
Ah hah~~~ Got an appointment at Singahsana Lodge geh~
But in the end change to customer's house!
Omg!!! We never do any house-call service la please~
Last minute say change place! Aduh~~~
Alright! No more next time! We don't accept~
Hope they can understand looo... Hmmm...
Darling fetch me go geh~
After I done, sms him said I done already!
He said why so fast???!!!
Aiyo~ 2 people do ma...
My cousin help to do manicure then I do pedicure bah~
Done within 1 hour! xD
After work... Mummy & sis come to fetch me back...
No back la of course!
Went to salon wash hair again~~~ Hahahahaha!
Then I cut my fringe! Didn't cut at my aunty's salon on Saturday!
Coz aunty go travel what~ Then the stuff there not dare cut my hair!
Aiyo~~~ So scared for what? I just cut fringe nia ma!
Too long liaw for me!!!
Hair wash done... Then head to JadePot to have tea-break!
I didn't eat much... Coz got a party with Darling at night time~
He just can wait me at home nia loo...
I busy, he wash his own car at home! xP
Everything is prepared, he come to fetch to his friend's house!
They had a buffet dinner there~
Gonna to wish her Happy Birthday! =)
Oppss!!! I gonna to stop here liaw~


On Saturdaee!!! Long Fringe! =.="


xoxo






No comments: