Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 1, 2011

April Fool ❤

It's April Fool!!!(^_
Anyone got teasing by someone boi???
My stupid HIM try to cheat me may
be???
He said he want to go KL o
n tomorrow!!!
Their HQ need people for help~ Urgent some more!
Have to go till the end of April!
Phhheeewwww~~~
Doomsday ah if he really go!!!
His manager ask him to outstation this month for PC Fair...
At Miri or somewhere else
la...
Around 1 week he also don't want go la~
He rather quit his position also don't want o
utstation...
That's why...
If I believe HIM, don't call me my name!
Lalalala...
(⌒▽⌒)
Here are the conversation...
Edit using my phone! Nice effect! Hahaha!


Happy April Fool!!!


I got nothing want to tease HIM...
I got no idea leh!!! Hahahaha!
I keep scolding HIM for 2 days 2 nights already!!!
Scold HIM with no reason!
I am crazy so what?!
He still keep cheer me up...
Do some silly thing to make me laugh...
Actually I didn't angry anything la...
Just want to make HIM difficult I just feel "song"!
Oh gossshhhh!!!
I am "bian tai"!!! Hahahah
a!
No la~ Being naughty and childish is my job for HIM!
Sometimes I feel myself are so damn childish!!!
Oh noooo!!!
But remember!!! Only for HIM!!!
(^O^)
Not for others!
Muahahahahaha!
Alright!!!
I wanna to out soon~
Shopping time!!!


xoxo





No comments: