Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 25, 2011

Nothing Is Impossible ❤

Good afternoon peepz!!! ( ´ ▽` )ノ
Today is 26th of April~
Means that
...
10 more days to go to shopping paradise!!!
Imma everyday counting days yea~
Just say me "kiasu" la~
o(≧∇≦)O
Because I am really excited about this trip mah!
Cannot hia??? Hahaha!
Coz my beloved HIM follow too
ma!!!!
It's really hard want to travel with HI
M you know?!
He only travel with me just one time!!!
Together already four and half
year!
We only go to KL together just ONE time!!!
The one and only time on my 19th Birthday!
So so sad right???!!!
。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。
Cannot blame HIM t
oo la...
Coz when we are together...
Both of us are only 16!!!
Where got money to go travel with me huh?!
He always got nobody sponsor HIM geh~
All have to pay by own..
.
Because we are not born in RICH family~
All got people sponsor how good it is! Haha!
So..............
Till when I am 19, he just start to work...
Then save money just want to accompany me go travel...
Even the place is only KL~
But THANKS too! Arigator~
o(*^▽^*)o
That's why he said that...
My 21st cannot "cincai cinca
i" wor...
Go travel with me and pressie is a must too!
Such a greatest pressie I had received from
HIM on my 21st!
TRAVEL & PRESSIE!!!
Thanks LOVE~

Aaron ❤ love+。:.ヽ(*´з`*)ノ+。:.love ❤ Vivian

Oh no!!!
Just realize that why I so young "pak toh" huh???
Both of our
FIRST LVE...
Will it last forever???
Can??? Can??? Can???
Hahahahaha!
Hope so!!!
(人・_・)♡
Because during that age...
Everyone will just say t
hat...
Puppy Love!
I hope our Puppy Love will become True Love la~

Yesterday went to make payment...
Everything settled!
ヽ(^◇^*)/
Craps with my aunty
...
Ohhhhhhh~~~~~~
!!!!!!!!!!!
My HK trip haven't pass yet I already plan for my next year trip!!!
WooooHoooooo!!!
(●⌒O⌒●) /
Is still thinking...
Snowy or Sakura season??? (-.-*)???
Which one do you prefer???
Winter time I already experienced
on my Europe trip...
Sakura??? Hmmmm...
Last year went to Taiwan on Sakura
season too!
But I only can see few of them at AliSan!
So sad right???
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ
Because there's some chang
es of the weather...
Huhuhuhu...... (T^T)
Nevermind! I still got chance de!!!
May my dream came true~
Know why I like to travel so many places???
I wish I can travel as many place as I can befor
e I get married!
After married, I wish to travel many places again with my future hubby~
Or maybe my children~
And when I am old...
I wish to travel many places again with my
grandchildren!!!
So I can go for 3 times in my life!
That is my DREAM!
My COLORFUL DREAM~~!!! (@⌒▽⌒@)ノ
Will my dream come true in one day???
I know I am so greedy!!!
But!!!
Nothing is impossible as you work hard for it!
I BELIEVE~!
O(≧▽≦)O
Hahahahaha....

Oh yeah~
I wanna to touch up my hair later
on!!!(*´∀`*)
No more colorful hair...
My hair color faded for so long
already la!
Mummy said even faded also very nice~
I mean my hair color!
But my hair is getting lon
ger!
Like that ma become 2 tones kii???
Luckily my original hair are qu
ite brownish...
If I got so super black hair...
Ewwwww~~~
I am sure that my hair will be so ugly!!!
(≧▼≦;)
Like "ah lian" loh~
2 tones bah~
Hahahahahaha!
I wanna to cut my fringe too~
It's so long already!!!
Hate it!!!
Want go cut "jugah" fringe liaw la!
Hahahahaha!
"Jugah" nice what~
\(○^ω^○)/
I won't feel "pek chek" when my hair hurts my eyes!
Hahahaahaha!
Imma waiting mummy now~~~
Have a nice day peo
ples!!!

I am, Little Miss Xian Xian


(^0^)/~~see you again!

xoxo




No comments: