Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 6, 2011

Just A Day ❤

Mali mali home!!!
YoooHooo~~~
(@^0^@)
Finally I am back from work!
Hair wash done already at salon too~
Bought new shampoo and conditional...
Coz mine finished for quite long time liaw!
Like around 1 month plus looo~
Yesterday went to cut my hair!
Shorter a little bit nia la...
I just don't want my hair to be so thick!
So, look nothing different la actually...
Hehehehe!
(●^皿^●)
After salon then went to The Spring to buy ticket!!!
"Choy Li Fut"!
The movie are... Hrrrmmmm~~~
I just can say that... So so only la...
Not so nice lor... Haha...
Not only me said so but everyone too!
(◎>U<◎)
And!!!
I lost my ticket last night!!!
Don't know where I drop my ticket kii!!!
Luckily the cleaner keep it to the security!
So that we just can in to watch movie la...
Isssshhhh!!!
Drop the ticket since evening till 10.45pm!
Gosssshhhh!!!!
Thanks to the cleaner ya!

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!

Or else we got to waste another 50 bucks!
Luckily the staff still remember my face la~
To prove that I really got buy the ticket as well!
Hahahahaha!A new lesson for me! Grrr~~~
Of course go for some shop la~Bought a Vincci wedges!
50% discount!!!
So bloody cheap!
It's only 40 bucks plus after discount!
Bought a flower ring too~
I like cheap stuff so what!
I like SALE moreee!!!!
\(*^▽^*)/
Hahahahaha!
Okay la~
I got to go to have my dinner now with mummy!
Oppsss!!!
SO early to have dinner??? Yeay!

New Wedges From Vincci


Me


xoxo





No comments: