Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 27, 2011

27-04 ❤

Update update~~~ (*^o^*)
Just pass by my bloggie...
I will note down all my daily lif
e here...
Little thingy...
I love to write, I love to blog!
(o´∀`o)
I love to use my rojak and
broken "Engaalaashh!
I know I am not fluent and expert in "Engaalaashh" too~
There's might some grammar mistake... Haha!
Comprehension mistak
e... Opppss! (((p(>o<)q)))
Oh well... Inhale~
Take it easy~
If you know and understand what I am writing...
That's more than enough!
I might using Chinese sometimes...
Rojak here and there
...
Blogging is for fun and personally interest right?
Judge me without knowing me well?
So poor that, you are disqualified!
凸(*▼▼)
Hahahaha! I am just say for fun~
No worries! Not saying anyone!
Just I found that the "rude" emotion are so cute!
凸(*▼▼) -----> Cute right??? Hahahaha!
I sincerely LOVE my rojak bloggie~
Wheeeee~~~~

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆♪

On the basis of my previo
us post...
I did say I wanna to touch-up my hair hair right???
Finally~~~
No more
RAINBOW colors...
But my hair now is in DARK BLUE color~
(●⌒∇⌒●)
Not very obvious because it'
s dark blue...
I already said la... Heeeee~~~
^皿^
Just like I got black hair when you see me from far far away~
When under the sunlight...
TeeeeHeeee...
It's so damn obvious about my blu
e hair!!! O(≧▽≦)O
Gonna to wash for several times...
The color will slowly f
ade...
What will my hair color be after faded huh???
Just let it be~
I am sure the color will getting nicer!
Yeaaahhhheeee!!
!(●´∀`)b
I did cut my fringe t
oo~
Imma now just like ne
rdy~
"Jugah" or either "Sakai" fringe la!
(●・▽・●)
Let's see...
Before *old pic*

After Touch-Up

See anything changes of my color???
Yeah~
I already mention that not obvious liaw~
(╯▽╰)
Oppppssss!!!
I feel myself are just like "seh kia" what!
See from the pic...
I got black hair and nerdy fringe!
The one above are matured! Hahahaha!
(★ ̄ ̄★)
I will capture about my hair color again under the sunlight next time!
You are my Sunshine~
My only Sunshine~
U
So that you people just can see the different la!
Don't want to see???
I no force you to see leh~ lolx! xP

Oh leh leh~ Oh la la~
Tonight can date with my beloved HIM looo...
(♡´∀`♡)
Many days didn't out at night bah~
I mean HIM not me... Haha!
He just like the bird come out from the cage~
FRE
EDOM~~~!!!
Because he is sick bah...
Have to rest more! That's why~
That day asked HIM to buy a new shoe for himself!
Get a pair of Crocs la!!!
Got 100 bucks plus one...
Also got 200 bucks plus one...
He die die say don't want don't want!
Because his slipper are rea
lly tight la!!!
Or else, who want to care? Grrrr~~~~
o(><)o
At least buy a comfy shoe bah!
He will just say that...
WASTE MONEY! DON'T WANT!!!
See! He always treat himself very "kiam siap" one!
Doesn't mean he can't afford to b
uy!
Don't know what is he thinking!
Save so much for what? Hmmm...
(oωo)
I everytime told HIM what I want...
He didn't say much never say no and buy for me...
No matter how expensive it is...
As long as he can afford!
But to he himself...
Just a pair of shoe also very "kiam siap"!
Beh tahan la!!! Geramnya!!!
Kill you!!!

!MATRIX!!・-/(。□。;/)----┳┓y(-_・ )

( ((≪☆★PANGGG!!!★☆≫)) )

Okieeee!!!!
Imma stop blahs-ing!
Still wanna help my sis them install games into iPod!
Isssshhhhh!!!!
o((><o))
Getting more and more people in my house have iPod now!
Why don't have iPad geh????!!!!
Give me a free one please!!!
O(>v<)O
I know I am dreaming la~
Already got iPhone and iPod for myself still not enough huh?!
Just kill me please! Hahahaha!
Alright!

Have a pleasant day peoples!


(。・ω・。)ノ~☆'・:*;'・:*'・:*'・:*;'・:*'Sayonara!


xoxo




No comments: