Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 4, 2011

Sunshine~ ❤

Hello peepss!!!
It's a sunny day again~
I do wish everyone can smile like a sunshine~
(@^^@)
This morning a politicians come interview at my daddy's shop!
They say will show up tonight on NTV7!
What the hell???!!! ~!@
#$%^&*
I don't even know who you are!
Grrrrr~~~~!!!
Politicians always do such thing!
Want people to vote y
ou huh?!
If no election day...
Din even see you people come out for help?
Cheh~~~!!!
Still say our shop will be famous after tonight!
Phuuuiiii~~~!!!
Our shop always very famous one!
No need you people help to promote pun~!
Lalalalalala~
~~(⌒▽⌒)

Well~ Forget about that!
I want go for movie tonight!!!
Oh yeah~
Later wanna go buy ticket then touch-up my hair!
I wanna to cut it!
Coz my hair very thick very messy liaw la
~
Maybe errmmm...
Like 2 more weeks later I just touch-up my color again!
Wheeee~~~!!
!
I am so broke wei!!!!
Any part-time job to intro m
e??? lol
Tomorrow will have an appointment ya~
Money money come~
I need YOU so badly!!! ($$$)


Me, took by Pinkie.

Woooooo~~~
Everyone using Nex-3 now!!!
Me, Tieng and Miss_G!
Both of them got brown one~
And I got Pink one!
Nex-3 are awesome!!!
Oh yeah~
U


xoxo




No comments: