Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 15, 2011

Randomly ❤

The day gonna to rain soon~(@^0^@)
Happy Friday everyone!!!
Feel like wanna to take a nap...
Charging for tonight yea!
But I have to wait the time to restock my stuff!!!
It's game! Hahahaha!
Kinda addicted with it already~
Such a stupid game but I like what~
\(~O~)/
While waiting, just pass by to update noh!
Oh yeah!
Everything are confirm already for my trip!!!
Awesome!!!
(*@^▽^@*)
It's all planed by me~ Hahahaha!
Sorry to let them spend so much money eh~
Today I ask the travel agency help me to book breakfast at Disneyland!
Of course at our staying place Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel noh~
Heard people said that must do reservation first!
Or else there might be full!
Too many people go to have breakfast ma...
Coz got Disney character in the restaurant!
Can take pic is the main point for me...
And of course those Mickey food la!!!
Wish to have Dim Sum there too if got extra time~
Hopefully please!!! Hahahaha!

(●´∀`)b OK!!!

The breakfast are so bloody expensive!!!
RM90 per pax!!!
The most expensive food I have in my life!!!
It's only breakfast some more! Faint!
For sure I got ask everyone's permission hor~
They all said okay~
Just let me to plan it...
How much just tell them!
Thanks so much!!!
I am sure this trip will be wonderful trip!
(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
It's all around 1.5k for the hotels...
Transport...
Disneyland entrance ticket...
Excluded flight ticket la...
Ticket last time we bought at around 9oo bucks plus!
Expensive huh????!!!!!
Coz I missed the chance to book the cheap ticket!!!
Grrrrr~~~~~~~~
((“o(>ω<)o”))
I try to ask Darling not to buy pressi
e for me la!!!
He already spent a lot on this trip already...
Still want buy pressie for me???!!!
I told him not to buy but he say cannot!
It's a must!
Tomorrow will bring me go see...
Issssshhhhh!!!!!!!!
(●`□´●)
Help him save money not
good hia???
I also don't know~
Just feel guilty!
Coz I made him spent so much!!!!
It's not a small amount eh...
For me, big amount already eh~
So lo.... Hahahahaha! (*^o^*) /

Okie okie!!!
I gonna take some res
t now!
Tonight got a party at friend's house~
Miss Blur's Chinese birthday wor...
Celebrate her 21st!!!
Oppppssss!!!!
She is actually 1 year old s
maller than me...
Why celebrate 21st???
I said already...
Chinese one bah~ Hahahaha!
Hope she like what we had prepared for her!
\(○^ω^○)/


[ミ☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ☆彡]⌒ヾ(・ω-。)~♪



xoxo




No comments: