Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 21, 2011

Count - Down - ing ❤

WooooHoooo~~~!!!(@^0^@)
Imma count-downing!!!
2 more weeks
to paradise!!!
The time is getti
ng nearer and nearer~
Gonna to change money soon!
Suddenly think about what mummy bought fo
r me last time...

Deng Deng Deng!!!!
It's all from Hong Kong
Disneyland!!!
Whoootttsss!!!
Share share here~
I want more!!!!
\(●~▽~●)У

A Mickey Swarovski Bracelet

This mickey bracelet are so bling and class
y!!! d(o⌒∇⌒o)b ★
You can see that it's full of Swarovski...
Cost mummy like around 2oo bucks plus!
If I am not mistaken...
And it's bought at Disneyl
and! Hahahaha!
Unfortunately, it's too big for me...
I didn't make it shorter
...
Till now haven't wear!!!
The real bracelet will definitely look gorgeous!!!
Thanks MUM!
(*^U^)
Some Posters

Oh yeah~
Some posters collected by mummy last time!
She bring them all back to me!
I even got the map!!!
So cool right???? Hahahaha! v(=∩_∩=)
I didn't go bah~
Coz of I went to Europe with her in the same year she go HK!
To avoid daddy nagging there...
I give up to HK!!!
It's okay~ Here is my turn!!! (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
T-Shirt

Mummy bought all of them a T-Shirt!
The youngest me always get mores!
I got 2 T-Shirt!
One is the picture above...
And another one is Winnier The Pooh one...
Don't know where I put kii!!!
Coz I never wear it! Hahahaha!
Where I put???!!!
My God!!!
My room are just like storeroom you can imagine that!
Phhheeewwww~~~ (=.=!!!)
Limited Edition Key Chain Set

Key chain as souvenir...
It's Limited Edition owh~~~!!!
Opppsss!!!
Do you notice there's one disappear kii???
Hehehehe!
Coz mummy is using it now la...

And ya!!!
I want more on my next trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (@^▽^@)ノ


xoxo




No comments: