Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 9, 2011

Blahs! ❤

It's Sundae!!!(^-*
Imma waiting Darling come over my place~
Asked HIM not to come shop helping today~
Just let HIM rest at home nah!
I am so good right???? Hahahahaha!
Speechless for myself!
Coz later my family want go somewhere else!!!
So don't to make HIM so rush...
Give you a day rest!
Last night went to Jenny Boutique again!!!
Spent money again!
Bought a baggie again!
Didn't buy much yesterday...
Coz clothes haven't arrive!!!
Delay kii!!!! Have to wait till next week la!!!
Aiiiiyooooohhhh!!!!
Imma wait till ~!@#$%^&*!!!!
Girls never complain they got enough clothes!
That's why~~~~ Hahahaha!
Even my mummy too!!!
She keep on asking me wearing new clothes!!!
Don't always keep it!
She also never say I got tonnes of clothes...
And ask me stop buying!!!
NEVER!!!
Still keep asking me to buy...
If no money? Count on her bill! That's it! Hahahaha!
Still got this kind of MUM eh???
Yea! My mummy is this kind of MUM!
Coz she's shopaholic too!!! (>v<
Her clothes are much more than me what~
Like mother like daughter!
Bad habit la! Hahahaha!

New Baggie~ So vintage!

Oh yeah~
Last night went to Secret Sanctuary!
Finally go there la...
Double date with Sharon and her hubby~

'..LOVE~(^^(^^*)~LOVE..:


We all don't know how to go that place!!!
Never been there before bah~
Now technology so advance liaw~
High-tech what~
We all use GPS to find the place! Hahaha!
The place ah... I just can say...
I go there to feed mosquitoes only!!! o(>.< )o
Goossshhhh!!!
Just like jungle la! Hahahaha!
The food there are all so expensive!!!
We all order the cheapest food there!
Hahahaha!
Not nice some more~
Grrrrr~~~~~~(`)
For me la... I think so la...
Actually we plan to overnight someday one...
For my birthday~ Haha!
But doesn't seem quite nice...
So... Change plan!!!
Didn't take pic there...
Coz all of them don't want take pic!!!
So~ Haha!
Plan to go Damai maybe??? (╯▽╰)
Just don't know wanna to go on next Saturday...
Or next month when I back...
Coz next Saturday have to attend a friend's birthday...
But they celebrate at pub wor~
Also scared no room la~
See how then...

Secret Sanctuary

Kampung Fried Rice - RM8

BBQ Chicken Chop - RM18

Fried Bee Hoon - RM8

Seafood Fried Rice - RM12

Alright!
Nothing to blah with~
Lazy to write so muchhiieee liaw!
Hahahaha!
Have a nice weekend peeps!!!(*^^*)/


xoxo




No comments: