Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 24, 2011

Love Life ❤

It's Mondaee again!!!
School holiday kok ah?
??
So nice to be student lo~
I miss my teenage life!!!
They got so many holi
days!!!!
I want toooooo!!!!!
\(~O~)/
Alright!
11 more days to my long holida
y~~~!!!
And 13 more days to my BIG DA
Y!!!
WooooHooooo~~~
!!!
Imma so excited like OHH
HHH~~~!!!! b(@^0^@)d
Wanna to go travel agency later on...
Whoootttsss!!!
Payment paym
ent!!!
So many cash
ya!!!
8k plus have to pay!
Heart pain! Hahahaha!
Must be very very careful yo~
Wanna to book Damai room yea!
After my trip, my friends decided to help me celebrate my birthday again!!!
Even during that time my birthday
already become history~
So what!
Just treat it as a frie
nd's trip la!
Hilltop Suite! We LIKE
!!!
The month of MAY will be my favourite month!!!
(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ

And daaaaa~~~!!!
I bought new cutie s
tuff again!
It's time for my "Apple" to chan
ge clothes la~ (∩。∩゛ヽ)
Yea! I got my PINK Rabito last few days!
It's from Viator Dandelion Journey!!!
You may go to grab lotsa unique stuff there!
All their thing are so special
~(★>U<★)
They even sell iPho
ne casing...
Got stylish one... Fancy one... Clas
sy one...
The price are all so reasonable~
Go go and grab them in your sho
pping bag!
Their service is awesome!
I like the wrapping so so much!!!
Thanks for delivery to my
place!
I love my Rabito so so muchhiiie
ee!!!
It's so damn chio~ Lovely
!


My Pinkie Rabito with Pinkie Tail


Let's craps about my daily life~
ヽ(*⌒∇^)ノ
Darling's sickness are not fully recover yet!
So he didn't fetch me during night time wor...
Just rest at home...
But everyday we also will meet each
other a little while geh~
Hahahaha
!
Just like Friday night~
His mummy no cook at home wor...
Pity him no eat just eat some fruits as his dinner...
I then buy porridge for hi
m send to his place~
How sweet I am right??
? Hahahahaha! (●´∀`)つ❤
Stupid him keep say Thank You to me!
Say non-stop! Grrrr~~~!!!
Wanna knock his head liaw la!
Then Saturday...
He brought me to see doctor with him...
Go look for Chinese Physic
ian...
Quite famous doct
or I think...
Coz my bro gf them all know th
e doctor!
Go to have a try~
The doctor not bad wor...
Can explain until very d
etails...
Still talk some jokes kok! Hahaha
! (*^_^*)
Took a lot of medicine!
Ewwwwww~~~~
┗(;´Д`)┛
All are those powder thingy!
Take around 6 days medicine...
Have to go and go again for some
check-up too~
Cost Darling like RM9
6!
Whoooottsss!!!
Expensive!!! ($ O $*)
Every week have to take so much medicine one eh~
1 month need 400 bucks for the medicine!
Bankrupt soon!!! Hahaha!
But anyway, as long as it can heal...
No matter how expensive it
is...
Everything are WORTH r
ight?
Remember I always says
that...
Health is much much important then wealth!
Good luck my dear~

(●ゝω・)ノI love you

Old Pic!

Can't even see my nose!!!
Can Pinkie's flash light too "geng" liaw! Hahahaha!
I like to play the funtion of my Pinkie!
Thumbs up!!!
d(⌒o⌒)b

Outfit of Sunday~


^(*・。・)ノ~~~βyё βyё♪

xoxo





No comments: