Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 10, 2011

Mon, April, 11th ❤

☆Hey!ヽ('ー'#)/ Hello!☆

I heart today's weather!
Not hot not cold~
Nice right??? Hehe!
Imma playing "My Shop" while blogging!!!
Ohhh~~~
Since my stupid pc keep jam when I play game...
I don't even "hiu" my game for many days already!!!
Business suck! Hahahaha!
Okay la~ It's just a game...
No need to be so serious~ (^.^*)

I did say wanna to go somewhere else on yesterday right?
In the end we all no go!!!
It's all my sis's fault!
Kanasai one!!!
Issssshhhhhhh!!! (●`□´●)
Still get scolded by me!
I really HATE irresponsible people okay!
If you wanna to plan anything...
Plan nicely and don't let others to wait like idiot!
So big liaw, small thing also can't do rightly!
Haiiiiizzzzz!!!!(~~_~~)
So Darling, I and mummy just go shopping lo...
Kuching really no place to go!
The Spring again!!!
Go there eat...See leng loi leng zai there...
Hahahahaha!
Lotsa funny people la during Sunday!
Bought some hair accessories for little Yvonne~
Next week just take to her!
I miss her badly!!! (*・∀・)
Yesterday just see her for a little while~
Coz Darling forget to take his hp bah...
So go back to take I just can see her a little while!
She still keep asking me go in!
Hahahahaha!
So cute of her!!!!(@^▽^@)

And!!!Imma hope all of our Visa can pass successfully!!!
Last week go do...
Hope can get this week...
Just now call the travel agency again bout our rooms!
All confirm already...Will let me know all the amount by this week!
All booked 2 rooms!
Even Disneyland!!!
WoooooHooooo!!!!!!

♪♪♪♪Happy (ノ^^)乂(^^ )ノHappy♪♪♪♪

Everyone chasing me to ask the total amount...
Darling keep asking too...
I wanna to snap lotsa pic!!!
I wonder that we really long long time didn't take pic together looo~
I told him...
He say I always take myself no ask him take together!
Faint chin!!!
Hahahahaha!
I told him to go for couple pic again!
He said no problem as long as I like it!
Hahahahahaha!
I thought he don't really like to take pic???
But he said it's okay wor...
What he do also want me to be happy~
So sweet of you!(♡´∀`♡)
Hahahahaha!

I called and ask about the Damai room on this Saturday!
It's all fully booked!!!
Because of FlipFlops event la...
So so so...
Sharon's plan are ruin~
Change to May la... Not so rush too~
Next month will be most wonderful month!!!
21st!But I got no 21st key for sure!!!
Mummy said she won't give me key to let me fly one...
Till the day I kahwin just got key!
Eeeeee!!!!
Still got like that one! Hahahahaha!
But I already received a super big pressie from her liaw!
Last year already get my pressie!
So nice right??? Hahahaha!Oh well~
It's my Pinkie!!!
I wanna to pay her geh last time!
But she keep refuse to take the money from me!
Still say consider as my next year *this year* birthday gift!
Coz she don't want give me key bah~
Hahahahaha!
I like my Pinkie rather than a gold key!!(゜▽゜*)

I got no pic to upload ya~Lazy!!!
Have a nice day peeps!!!


xoxo


No comments: