Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 18, 2011

Lovin' ❤

Welcome back to my bloggie!!!
I
my weekend so so so muchhiieee!!! (@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
First of all...
Friday night went to celebrate Miss Blur's birthday~
Do you know why I used to call her Miss Blur???
Lol... Everyone know la...
Coz she always very BLURRR!!!
Slow motion and her reaction always very slow than others!
Hahahahaha!
Anyway... Had a great night with friends~
Hope she like the gold key we gav
e her!
21st with gold key~ Haha!
Once again, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!

❤ The Birthday Girl ❤

❤ Girls ❤


Then let's crap about my Saturday!!!
I wonder that I like Saturday so so much!!!
Hahahahaha!
Last 2 weeks received my Samantha Thavasa wallet!
From Darling!
Then now I received my birthday pressi
e from him again!!!
Ask him not to buy one!!!
But he said cannot!
I keep wasting the time not to going so fast...
He keep say fast fast liaw~
Later the shop close ah! Close before
5pm!
Keep asking Imma "bo bian" just follow him lo...
Yea... I got it already!
Thanks so muchiiiieee!!!!
Like it so muchhiieee tooo!!! Hahahahaha!

ヽ(○´З`)●´З`)ノCнЦ♪

Then night time...
Went to a friend's birthday celebration at Paragon...
Go a while then back lo...
Coz too many people we don't know one...
Hahahaha! Darling can't drink beer too~
So back earlier with Sharon~
Happy 21st Birthday to YOU too~~~
Stay happy always and wake up!!!
You know what I mean kay~
Cheers babe!
(´・∀・)ノ
I then head to 101 to find my sis them "yam cha"!
Darling went there to meet his frie
nds too!
Again! So cyber play MU...
All of them addicted with the game already!
Darling even spend money to buy the character's clothes!
What the hell!!!
Even it's only 40bucks...
But spend this kind of money i
n game!!!
He said the clothes so hard to find eh~
Then since his friend lack of money just sell to
him...
Or else, no sell one!
Other friend more worst...
Spent few hundreds to buy the game character!
Gooossshhh!!!
(*´Д`)
Really addicted liaw! Hahahaha!
Went 101 "yam cha" till 2am just b
ack!!!
Panda eyes in the next day! Suck!
What to do~
Imma lovin' my life although my life ar
e just so simple~
Thanks GOD!

★☆。.:*:・"゚★('-^v)Thanks(v^-')★。.:*:・"☆★

Sunday!!!
Went to Jenny Boutique buy clothes again!!!
Duuuuhhhh~~~
A lot of nicey clothes but many of them too big for me!!!
Only bought 5 of them~
Oh no!!!
I should stop buying!!!
Save for next month!!!!
Must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After shop with mummy...
Darling go there to pick me up...
Coz he not follow~
Then head to his place to accompany
him la...
We then craps a lot as usual~
Not to let him think so much!
So, I must accompany him always!
Hahahaha!

★'.・.LOVE〜(-ω-*(-ω-*)〜LOVE.・.・:☆

Oh yeah!!!
Tonight Sushi King!!!!
RM2 Bonanza is finally coming!
Have a nice day peeps!!!

US


xoxo




No comments: