Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 31, 2009

Cutie Cupcake

No more holidays! Everyone have to continue work on tomorrow as my ah pui too! He just fetch me back just now from and I took the cupcakes I made today for him! He's loving it so much!

I made some cute cupcakes this afternoon! Open the fridge.... Ask my mummy where is the butter! Mummy said is in the fridge la... Find find find... Where got la mummy! Hmmm.... What to do? No butter how to do cupcake? Haiz! My superman always be there when I need him! I called him to help me buy butter and oreo biscuit! Ah pui likes oreo so much!!! I asked him whether he want what flavour on the cupcake filling! He wants oreo then oreo lo... ^^ Not longer later he reach my house already! That's why I called him as my superman! Fast ma! Hehehe! He stay at my place looking me do the cupcakes! Actually he said he will come on tonight and rest in the afternoon... But I'm so sorry babe... Coz I need your help! Hehehe! He back home at around 2 something coz my mummy them is making laksa soup so he can't stand! He said he will be more hungry and gonna back home cook some instant noodle! My ah pui is always cute~ ^^

Is preparing to put in cups! =D *excited*

Dang Dang Dang Dang~~~ Done~~~

Got some improvement already than last time I do! Give a big clap for me!!! *clap clap clap* Lolxx.... =P

Well done~ See the football cupcake??? It's especially for my ah pui~ ^^

Hahahaha! All of them take me around two and half hours to done! I'm not really expert with this ma... Bo bian... I mean for making those cutie thingy with sugarpaste la... I enjoy myself with it! As many people knows I making clay stuff! All of these more or less are the same! I love to bake!!! Even Ah pui's mummy ask me to teach her! Hahahaha! Just that nowadays I seldom bake! Coz no time! Since got few days holiday... Just take the chance to bake! Schooling time like before I always make something nice to eat for him and his family on Saturday if I'm free! Hahaha! Ah pui likes to eat what I cook and what I bake! His family too~~~ =D

In the evening... Mummy asked me to go The Spring again! Coz she wanted to buy something... (someone's pressie) Then me and mummy go in 1 car then I called ah pui go himself and meet me there! Coz after shopping, he will bring me go shop! Mummy don't want to go shop ma... So she back herself!

That's all for today~~~ Tomorrow is another nice day! =D Loving you always my ah pui~ *xoxo*

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

3 comments:

Miss G said...

Teach me how to make cupcakes!!! especially the fondant!!

XianXian said...

There's got ready stock fondant sell in market leh... Hahaha! U want the recipe? I got~ Take from me if u want! ^^

Miss G said...

ready make fondant? really? I got Cupcakes recipe book... but the laz time made... ALL FAILED!!! Guess... im don have any talent in cooking or baking... tsk tsk tsk.. will "consult" u on the fondant 2nite. :P