Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 23, 2009

Love My L.I.F.E.!!!

It's my blogging time now! I felt great now!!! Wow!!! I done all my mission already!!! Mission is complete! Lots of thing to do! Finally all finished by today! I was busy the whole day yesterday! Morning work at shop then afternoon work at Bling Nail Studio... Lots of customer! After that went to Tze Yee house doing clay stuff! Gosh!!! Coz my sis friend ordered about 20 pieces of clay cupcake from me! For her husband's birthday on this coming Tuesday... I can't upload the photo now la.... Scare someone will see it so that it will be no surprise anymore! But I will upload on Tuesday nite! Stay tune~~~ ^^

Our messy working place at Tze Yee house! Hahaha!

Well well... As usual, this morning was really really busy till we are like crazy people! Hahahaha! Thanks darling woke up so early and come shop for helping us... Coz Sunday ma... My shop always full of crowded people! Faint! After my shop closed, darling fetch me home to take my bath then head to his house! His mummy asked him why I long time didn't go his house already... Hahaha! I'm not don't want to go ur house la aunty... Coz I'm really busy ma... Hope u will know and understand... Stay healthy always ya aunty... =) I was busying helping Esther to typing the agreement and time table for her Bling Nail Studio... Take sometime to finished it! Not longer later, my phone rang! Opps! It's Esther calling me... She asked me where I'm now wor... I told her I was at somewhere else... Coz there are 3 walk-in customer come in sudden! I was off on Sunday too... So sorry Esther... Not I want to reject u hah... Coz it's take some distance to go u there... After busying for those paper work, take a nap at darling's place! It's too too too tired! And darling too! Opps!!! I wonder now... I'm a nail technician leh... Why become admin clerk for the company kiiii??? Hahahaha! I'm willing to help always! ^^

Around 5 somthing... My phone rang again... Mummy calling me and ask me whether want go to Jenny Boutique or not wor... Coz the clothes I want is arrive already... It's t-shirt with bling just like what I bought at F.O.S. (Junk Food)! Darling always as my driver... He bring me there... Wow! A lot of them! I bought 6 of them! And mummy bought 5 of them too! So... the total quantity is 11 pieces of them! We always crazy buying lots of clothes! Wonder why? Don't knw... Hehe! Mummy always the one to pay and buy for me... Million of thanks for u, Best Mummy in the world! Hahahaha!

After that, darling and I went to The Spring! Kuching people always like The Spring! Hahaha! Coz Kuching really no place to go liaw ma... There's new opening for 2nd floor! Walk around there... Darling bought me a Little Miss cookies! Thank you darling....

It's cute!!! Inside there are some chocolate chips cookies! Something taste like Chips More! ^^

Went to Memory Lane for finding some present box and ribbon! Coz my sis's friend ask me to pack the present so that she can save time to choose a suitable present box to put the cupcake! Coz the time is rush! =D Told darling I wanted to eat some food... We walked to the food court... Hmmm... Nothing I want to eat leh... I just want eat for "song song" nia... Coz later have to meet my family for dinner at Batu Lintang ma... Darling asked me... Want to have some Big Apple donut??? Nope... How about 1901 saussage bun??? Emmm.... Nope... At last, we went to Kimbay Restaurant... We ordered 1 plate of Salt Fish Fried Rice and Fried Wanton... Share together... And darling ordered Oreo Milkshake, I ordered Longan Milk... I prefer Sercet Recipe's Oreo Milkshake la... More nicer... Darling agreed too... ^^

Around 7 something, we head to Batu Lintang to meet my family as usual... Having dinner together~~~ Every Sunday nite is The Sims's family day... =D

Darling & I...

Felt myself like a kaola bear... Stick with him whole day! Love the way u sayang me... Hehehe! As the title... Love my L.I.F.E.!!! Life Is Full of Enjoy...

***The End***

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

4 comments:

Miss G said...

waseh... so xin fu hoh... s w e e t

XianXian said...

no la dine... u too maa... with Jin... Hahaha!

Miss G said...

Lol... same same la... nx time we double date... of coz... not 4getting ur lau jie... lol

XianXian said...

later she bla bla bla at there ah! hahahaha!