Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 26, 2009

Bastard!

Just back from my working place! Feel free then sign in my facebook... WTF the person is?! Lau Mei Mei? Who are u actually? Are u a new member in Facebook? Weird! If u are not a new member and also the one who duno me, but how u know me? Know my name and add me somemore?! It's state that copycat is the one in facebook! But u this bitch, just create an account after I said about copycat! U fucking cb! If u duno who I'm writing about then u pls keep ur mouth shut!!! Or ur hand felt itchy? Feel free go home fuck la!! Don't do something which is consider FOOL!!! That's mean u are the one who like to copy people la?! Or else why u so care? Why want to be so busy body?! U is who I oso duno! Coz I wonder Lau Mei Mei is not ur real name! U are just creating a fake account! Only the one who always "作贼心虚" will do this kind of thing! If u are not the copycat why u are just so scare?! Still create fake account to scold people! That's mean u admit u are the copycat? I'm sorry la Lau Mei Mei, I'm not saying u ok?! No need scare la! U wan say me copy u huh? Just say la!!! Only stupid people and noob like u will copy what u do! Of coz! As u say don't think I'm so clever and smart rite? Then u oso ma.... So smart and clever to guess i'm writing who ah? Pls la u... Use ur brain before saying people!!! Clever and Smart people like u say will not copy people idea! I'm just so pity u la Lau Mei Mei... Thank you for admit u are the one who like to copy! Million of thanks hah! BASTARD!!!!

No comments: