Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 29, 2009

A Movie Nite with My Love! ♥

Super tired super exhausted!!! Busying whole day at shop and also working place! Lot's of customer today at Bling!!! We was like crazy people busying here and there! Coz we are having a Hari Raya Promotion lately... Basic Manicure and Basic Pedicure with only RM55!!! Wow!!! So cheap!!! The retail price for both Basic Manicure & Basic Pedicure is actually at RM71! But now only at RM55! But!!! Minimum 2 person and above just can take this promotion package! So... 2 person - RM110! Must have a try!!! The promotion is valid until the end of September! Hurry! Don't think so much! Just come!!! We provide our best service for u! It's time to pampering urself! Let's us to help u~ ^^

Darling fetch me work today~ with his mummy and two little brothers... Coz darling wanted to have his hair cut! ^^ Then his brothers wanna follow too! I always cannot stand my darling with a little bit long with his hair! Don't why! Look messy for me! Hahaha! Maybe his hair got a bit curl... Means ordinary curl! But not as curl as maggie mee la! Lolxx.... So it will look messy and not neat if he have a long hair! So yucks somemore!!!! Hahahahahaha! If I really really marriage with him someday... I really really hope my children's hair are as straight as me... ^^ Original straight! So that I no need to waste money for them to straighten their hair especially for my girl if I have a daugther! Hahaha! Lots of people asking me whether my hair is straighten one or original one? Yes! It's original staright!!! =D

Went to have a movie with my Darling and his colleagues just now! Not bad... All of them are just so nice and friendly! If got chance we still can go out together again! ^^ We went to watch District 9! It's not the latest movie in the cinema... But Darling said he want to watch it for so long already... The movie are nice! The starting of the movie are quite bored... But slowly and slowly... Quite excited la actually! Don't want to explain much! Hahaha! After movie we went to Open Air having our dinner~~~ And then head to my shop... Kinda tired! Rush here rush there for the whole day! *exhausted*

District 9

Yawn~~~ I felt sleepy now!!! It's was like 12.30am now! Got to sleep now or else panda eyes will follow me the next day! Waiting for my next post~~~ Beautiful Day~~~

The random me~~~

My stupid ah pui at my shop while reading newspaper! Don't act la pui! Lolxxx!!!

That's all for now....

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: