Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 9, 2009

Elo elo... I'm here again... ^^ Just back from The Spring just now... Shopping with my mummy and sis! Helping darling to buy a wallet from Esprit! My sis know one of the staff there so, we can use his staff purchase to buy anything we want at Esprit with discount price! OF COURSE!!! I bought a slim bag too! ^^ Want to have a new slim bag for so long already... But didn't find out the one I like... Actually last few weeks I saw a Esprit slim bag that I like... But just now go see again... Guess what?! Sold out already la! Haiya!!! But there's still got new arrival slim bag too! So I bought one cost Rm159.90... After 40% using staff purchase, it cot me only at around Rm96!!! Worth it la... The sad thing is... Darling's wallet and my slim bag have to wait until Tuesday just can take wor.... =( But nevermind! Be patient... I can wait... ^^ After that, we went to Charles & Keith... There are still having Sale... So, 3 of us bought 4 pairs of shoes! Buy buy buy... Buy non-stop as what my Darling always say me! Bo bian ma... Girls always like that! Hehehehe! After that 3 of us felt hungry... Then we head to 1901 stall to buy buns to eat!

Hmmm.... Sad that today darling can't go having dinner with me & my family... Coz he accompany his grandfather go for a dinner... Hmm... If not every Sunday night we will have a gathering for our dinner! ^^ Opps! I have to stop bloging now... Have to go for dinner later on...

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

1 comment:

Aaron sing said...

me ugly meh??? -.-.. haha.. me nt gud,.. hehe.. owes make u angry nia.. hmm.. haha.. miss u so much ah pui~~~