Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 14, 2009

Waiting... Waiting... & Waiting...

It's damn bored now!!! Haiz! I have nothing to do now! Is waiting my fatty dear to come my house pick me to shop later on... It's raining just now when i go work... Rain heavily!!! So my work place there are no customer at all!!! Raining day is like that one my tauke neo said so... Then we chit-chat a lot and helped her to change her toe colour! ^^ Then we close shop at around 5pm... So early... Coz usually we will close at around 7pm but today can back home 2hrs earlier! Felt hungry... Ask my fatty dear buy Milo Bun and Chocolate Popcorn for me at All Joy... Long time no eat already... Miss it! Still waiting him... Hmmmm....

Ah hah~~~ These are the clothes I bought at Jenny Boutique last night!

5 of them...

I have tons of dress!!! Coz my fatty dear likes me to wear dress wor... But I seldom wear but I've have lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of them!!! Hahahahaha! Sometimes thinks that I really spent a lots! I'm broke already! Always no money to use in the middle of the month! Haha! But my mummy always willing to buy anything I like for me! I'm a lucky girl and happiness girl to have this kind of mummy! Love u so much mummy~~~ Hahaha! U are the best, mummy... ^^

I want to have a new mobile phone!!!!! I'm bored with my Sony Ericsson K800i already! Use it for many years already! I'm now fall in love with Sony Ericsson Satio/Idou!!! When it availabe in Malaysia market??? Can't wait can't wait! I must get it home! Have to save $$$ for it!

I like it so much!!!!!!

Don't u think it just so nice??? Not only it has a nice design but with lots of function too! Let's check it out!

Touch, camera, action

The 12.1-megapixel camera with Xenon flash and intuitive touch focus gives you stunning, high-resolution shots in exact detail.

That magic touch

With the Satio™, all your favourite stuff is just a touch away. Tap directly into TV series, videos, podcasts and music via the full-touch media menu.

Widescreen wonder

Feast your eyes on films and images in 16 million colours. On the razor-sharp 3.5", 16:9 ratio screen, you'll enjoy them as they're meant to be seen.

The next thing is!!! Wi-Fi function is exactly what I want now!!! So that I can full-fill my bored time anywhere!!! Besides, 12.1 mega-pixels camera!!! Wow! Can't wait can't wait!!! =D

My friend ah my friend... What happen to u nowadays??? I'm really shocked when u tell me u decision! U really change a lot for only 1 week! Who are the person let u change so much??? Hmmmm... I hope u won't regret with ur choice lor... Remember that I will always support u!!! Maybe u will change ur mind leh after u graguated??? Hahaha! Anyway, do ur best!!! Everything will be fine...

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: