Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 30, 2009

A weekend with him...

I'm in my cute pyjamas right now! Means... After I burst out all my things I will go to have a nice sleep~ =D Spent my whole lovely Sunday with my fatty dear~ Nothing different, ah pui came to my shop in the morning as usual... I thought he will not come today cause I didn't inform him to come last night! Anyway, thanks for helping~ My male-maid! He promised to be my male-maid forever in my life~ Remember your words huh! Hehe!

In the afternoon, mummy, I and my darling take our car go wash at darling's kopitiam there! So cheap! Hahaha! But the day wasn't make sunny day! It's rain after we took our car go wash! My mini sport car felt clean now! I like it! Thanks u guys! Haha! After that, we went home then darling fetch me go kai kai~ actually is I wanted to buy something at Guardian! Then ask him to bring me go Boulevard! Wow! Full of people! Hard to park car!!! Gosh!!! But we are just so lucky to found a nice place to park! =D From the news from my mummy that Boulevard have new opening at 3rd floor wor... Nothing special at all! For me, I think it look more like... Errmmmm.... Super Save??? Lol... Sell all China thingy! Hahahaha! Then we went to Guardian to buy peel-off mask! Coz I wanted to help him do facial mask today!!! Told him since last week! Long time didn't help him to apply mask already! Hmmm.... Never take care of his own face one bo! Later ugly nobody want u huh! Hmph!!!

Walking around the Boulevard! Ishhh!!! Nothing to see one! Then after buying our things, we head home... Darling's place... Is around 5pm... He always said that he is smelly! Coz he haven't take bath yet after helping at my shop! Hahahaha! Once we reach his house... His family look curious! Hahaha! His grandma ask me go and see a turtle that his grandpa caunght! Aiyer... The outlook of turtle are really strange and weird! Never see that kind of turtle before eventhough his grandma also said so!

Cannot look clearly coz the turtle don't want to come nearly! Hahaha!

Well, what a curious thing! The turtle are more or less look like a crocodile! Oh no~~~ It's have a different shell than others turtle we saw before!The shell is as sharp as crocodile skin! Even the tail also look different! Dinasour? Crocodile? Ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha!

Forget about it! Here are some cutie pictures for my darling~ Hahahaha! He is just so cute! Lol!!!

He is shy~~~ Lolxxx! With cute pink hair clip! Haha!

After I apply the peel-off mask... Waiting it to dry!
*he is sleeping with pig sound cames out*


My cute darling~~~ Look like a big baby~ Chubby face like me! Hahahaha! Since he always say he likes his hair cut! I then take I more pic for him! Baby grown up! Lolxxx....

Both of us~

Couple face meh? Lol... His colleagues said we got "夫妻相"! Don't think so... Hahaha! He's fat!!! No la... Kidding~~~ He lost lots of weight already~~~ Me too! Lost 2kg! Happie~~~~ Hahahaha! But in the end... his weight is twice of mine! Hahaha! ^^

Around 8 something... Have a gathering dinner with my family~ ^^

Oppss! Received an invitation card from Janet and Cindy yesterday! It's their 21st birthday! Twins! ^^

Both of us are just so nice~~~ Know them since I was in primary school~~~ Actually both of them are my bro's fren... But I always follow them go party here and party there in my young age! So... they are just like my sisters! Haha! ^^

Oppss!!! It's late already! Stop stop stop writing!!!! Better get bed now!!!! Okie... Good night everyone! Happy Merderka everyone in Malaysia!!! Haha! =D

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

4 comments:

Miss G said...

hahaha... at least he allow u to take pic of him with that cute hair clip...

Ur bro don even allow me to put a clip on him wat to say take picture of him while doin mask... lol...

He's so concerned about image wor... 很爱美。worst than girl... -.-

XianXian said...

Lol!!!! 大男人 is like that one la... Hahahaha! Sing are just so 自恋狂 after he cut his hair! Always says himself handsome! Wakakaka!

Miss G said...

hhahaa... yeala... very sien jin also sumtimes... super ta nan ren... kns...

nvm... i can be ta nv ren also sometimes... LOL

XianXian said...

hahahahahaha! yes! agreed wit u! =D