Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 11, 2009

I'm just back form Tze Yee's house! We do clay... So bad that Anna them can't go Tze Yee house coz she have no transport lo... Too bad... She wants to learn it from us! But we are not expert with that, just know the basic and simply do we like! =D It's fun while doing clay stuff! Oh gosh!!! I had been almost 1 month didn't attend clay lesson already... Must go tomorrow if there's no important things to do... ^^ I finally done a couple hand phone hanger for me myself and my fatty dear la! Since I love piggy so much so I made 2 piggies! Everything is made by me! Trust me! I heart D.I.Y.!!! Muackz!!! Hahahaha!

Izit nice? The left one with a cupcake and ice-cream are mine! More girly... Then the right one is my fatty dear one... Coz he is guy so I just made a pig and his name for him only... It's impossible to put those cute stuff for him ma... Later he will become an akua! Hahahaha! =D

Mummy ask me to back earlier today wor... Coz my sis wanted to go Kuching Fest leh... She haven't been there since food fair is open... We just go there to tabao some food then go shop eat! I proberly can't stand to go there for so long coz of HOT weather! I still wondering why there are lots of people like to go there leh... Don't u guys think there are too crowded and hot??? =.="

Well well... Talk about yesterday! I went to work at around 1.40pm I think... I'm late... A little bit! Hahaha! My tauke neo passed me the keys and ask me to help her to close her shop when I back coz she wanted to go somewhere and busy with something... Then her cousin will be reach a while later... There's no customer at the moment... So I just watching the movie at there then her cousin call her fren said that she wants to go cut her hair! If she's going out then only left me alone in the shop! How could I manage it if there's lots of customer walk in later on? Hmmm... Then I just told her cousin that Esther will not be back again coz she is busy her thing... But she didn't care at all! Manu tahu leh? Suddenly got 2 customer walk in and wanna to do their pedicure wo! Guess what?! She rejected them! Oh no... These few days b'coz of the hot weather so there's few customer already... But she still want to rejected the customer just b'coz she wants to out! I can only manage to do 1 of them but the other 1 wants to do also... But she got $ to earn she don't want! Hmmm... My tauke neo sure will be very angry! After that she go out then left me alone at shop... Ok nevermind... Then I called my sis where is she... Then she said she was at shop and wanna back already... I then ask her come to find me... B'coz Bling Nail Studio is near my shop and my sis know my tauke neo very well! Then my sis help me to sweep the floor then I clean those used thing... Then we close shop together! Hahaha! My sis complain to my tauke neo! TeeHeee....

At the night, my fatty dear come to my place see me and I was so so so tired then sleep jor... Sorry for not accompany u pui... Hahaha! Luckily... It's usual for him coz he can wait me always no matter how long it is... =) Thanks pui...

Mr. Tall and his Little Miss Xian Xian... =P

Ah hah~~~ I saw some of my childhood pic in my pc... So I decide to make it look pill-ti-fully la...

I look chubby in my young age... ^^

That's all for now...

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: