Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 18, 2009

My Pedi Time!!!

Went to do my pedicure at Nail Affair last Sunday! It's a new nail saloon which open by one of my sis's friend! Other than that, my cousin work at there too! Since it's new opening so, I, mummy and my sis went there to have a try! Not bad... ^^ My tauke neo ask me to help her open shop that day at 2pm... Coz there are people make an appointment for massage... Then since she is busy with her things, then I just help her... Have to close shop at 4pm! Just two hours! Don't know what to do within that two hours! I decided to go Nail Affair to have a try! Darling bring me there... Then my mum and sis go by themself! Long time didn't do pedicure for myself! Coz.. Lazy! Hahahaha!

While doing foot mask and scrub... It's cold! Love it! ^^

Finally done! I choose "It's hot pink" O.P.I. nail lacquer! There's cupcake in my both big toe... Thanks Candy... I loving it!

I can't do 3D nail art for myself and my nail design anymore! Coz out of monomer! Hmmm... Too bad! Hope Anna can help me buy O.P.I. monomer... Thanks Anna...

That's all for now... Miss my darling so much... Hmmm... +u+u in our future no matter how!!! Don't let me feel down and upset anymore! Or else, I will leave!!! Beware urself! Hmph!!!

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian


No comments: