Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 4, 2009

NO TIME!!!

Wahseh man!!! Such a long time didn't blog and update my blog oredy!!! Half a month gone! Fast!!! Today didn't work at Bling Nail coz have to go Tze Yee's place later on... Everytime think wanna to blog but NO TIME!!! Haiz haiz haiz!!! Long time didn't upload photo also... A lot of pic wanna to upload but at last also NO TIME!!! Still thinking when wan to go Kch Fest leh... Coz sure lots of cars and hot!!! OMG!!! I can't stand HOT this word! Coz the wheather now is super duper hot! OMG~~~ Just read the news paper this morning said that this wheather will continuosly till the month of Octorber! I can't stand it! Anyway, my next goal is.... Go to Hong Kong-Disneyland next year! Ask my fatty pig oredy... He promised and say after next year World Cup wor... Ok also la... For us to save money money money! =D But my mummy said want to go Taiwan 1st coz she's been Hong Kong few times oredy... Aiya! Dun care la! Is either Hong Kong or Taiwan next year! Hope no more swine flu-H1N1 next year!!! God blessed... Each year go each different country! That's my dream since I was small la... Around the world!!! Hehehe! Wanna to go all Asia country! Western country??? Hope to go Europe one more time coz darling can't effort to go when I went thr in Form4!!! Hahahaha! His favourite place, England. He told me if got chance he will go to England to watch a LIVE football match! Crazy bout Football! That's all for now!

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: