Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 12, 2009

My New Bag!!! ^^

Wow!!! Tada~~~ My Esprit slim bag is here already!!! My sis's friend sent it to me at my shop this morning... Thank you la... Terima kasih la... Kam sia la... Xie xie la... Arigator la... Hahahaha! But too bad... He forget to bring darling's wallet to me... Hmmmm.... He said he will take it to me on this coming Friday... Anyway, thank you so much for delivery!!! Hehehehe!

Here it is... ^^

Actually the original price is Rm199.90! Oh gosh!!! Too expensive for just an Esprit slim bag! Don't u think??? Then now Esprit concept store is now having SALE if I'm not mistaken la... Then this bag got 20% discount! After discount the price will be at Rm159.90.. For the lucky me, still got 40% add more for the discount by using staff purchase so the price of my slim bag only at Rm96! Woww!!! How great it is! I save more than Rm100 eh! Hahahahaha! =D

The next thing is... I didn't go for clay lesson today... Hmmm... My mummy lo! She called me when I'm at my work place, she told me that Jenny aunty call her to see new clothes bo... We are in the list of V.I.P. customer at Jenny Boutique! Hahaha! Not everyone are such lucky to be her V.I.P. customer! U know why??? First reason is... My mummy know her very very well so everytime got new clothes arrive, she always called my mummy 1st! =) Second reason is... My mummy and I always buy lots of clothes with her! So both of us got tons of clothes & shoes! But I seldom wear it eventhough I've got a lot of them! Don't why leh... Like to buy but didn't wear as what my ah pui said me! Hehehe! Third reason is... we are not "ngiao chi" person! Never ever ask for discount coz there's always fixed price! So as we are V.I.P. customer, she will automatically discount for us! Hahahaha! Forth reason is... All of the girls in my family include mummy, me, my sis, and 2 of my brothers girlfriend also usually buy clothes from her! How nice it is! Always be the first to choose the clothes and no need wait!

Done 1 bracelet again... Full of different cupcakes! Sweet!


Owwww.... Is super duper hungry now... Haiz haiz haiz! Have to go now... Bye bye... ^^

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: