Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 27, 2009

My French Manicure~~~

Is home now! Everything is going fine today... Nothing happen... No liars... No bitch... No bastard today! Ermmm...!!! And I go check out that bastard name again in facebook last night! Wahseh... No more that name already after I post out my blog? That's mean fake acc la! Really noob! No choice! She likes people say her copycat maybe? Or else why she want admit and say people again? Lolxxx.... Sia soi la! Booooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nevermind... Forgive her who likes to think she's copycat! Hahahaha! As what mummy always says... Always being forgiveful... Even that person do anything and says something bad bout u... Nevermind... Forgive is the best way to solve the problem... If I continue mad and angry with those bitches, it will just disturbing my mood! Mummy also always told and teach me don't care bout those fools because they are already being fool then what for we wan to care? We must pity them for the way they act! Yea... U are right mummy! Okie mummy... I'll always listen to your words! =D Life will be peaceful~

Since just now is raining... For sure... Everyone will felt lazy wanna to go out... That's mean my there's not many customer today... Feel free! Took out my “爱的3温暖” by S.H.E... I start to read this book coz since I bought for many days ago! Hahaha! Read read read and read... Ermmmm~~~ Not bad! It's nice book even I haven't finised it yet! Coz the book are just so thick with many pages! Not longer later, Esther asked me to pratice French Manicure wor... In the plastic nail color plate which she bought to me for some practice! Practice practice practice.... After that she help me to do french manicure in my nails! She still helping me to cut shorten my nails and sharping! Tang tang tang~~~~ it's done! My first try to do french manicure... Simple but super nice!!! Coz I usually do my nails with cute and fancy 3D nail art! Hahahaha! Sweet ma~~~ ^^ I'm thinking to do UV gel nail extension next week by myself!!! Coz having a dinner on next Sunday! It's my aunty (my daddy's big sis) 71st birthday nite! Is wanting to wear myself beautifuly... ^^ Here's my french manicure...

Do u wonder my nail's shape are different? The left handside one is round and the right handside one is square! Hahahahahaha! Coz I told her it's more beautiful if doing french manicure with square nails while she is doing my nails in round shape... Hahaha! So she do the square shape in the other hand! Lolxxx.... *winkz*

A good news for me and also my ah pui! I going to have 3 days off and ah pui too!!! Yeah yeah yeah~~~~ But my off is on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday... Sunday and Tuesday is my off day as usual... But Monday is public holiday! Merdeka Day! Wow! But my ah pui having off on Saturday, Sunday & Monday! Got plenty time for us to "pak toh" lor.... Lolxxxx!!!! No la.... I will also busy my own business too! ^^ Hope can spent more time with my ah pui! =P U make my day!!! Love you~

Have to stop bloging now... I'm hungry!!!

Posy by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: