Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 25, 2009

Happ.....ing.... =D

Dang Dang Dang Dang~~~~ Little Miss Xian Xian is here now... I promised to upload those photo today! Ya! It's today! Tuesday night! Ooppsss! I've made a mistake already... That present is give to my sis's friend one not her husband! Hahaha! Coz "LGDD" means like "Lao Gong DD" ma... Then "BB" means u ma... Hahaha! But nevermind! Hope u guys will like it! It's quite simple for the cupcake coz it's for guy... If put some fruits... Errrmmmmm.... For me, I think it will be look girly lo... Hehe!

Sui sui sui!!!! Love it so much!!! Simple but nice... It's for guy ma... Bo bian... Cannot make to girly! TeeHee~~~ Guess what is the base I placed below the cupcake??? Guess!!! Nobody will know it! Hahahaha! We are clever and smart anyway... Proud of myself! Wakakaka! Always be in 3R! Recycle!!! Well done... ^^ Hope the birthday guy will love it!

Arrrrrrr........ Today is my off day! That's mean no work today~~~ Free!!! Hurray!!! Went to Tze Yee's place again! Take my Hello Kitty Crocs Cayman! I got it I got it!!! Tze Yee too! We both have the same 1! Thanks aunty for helping us to buy!

I admit myself as a Crocs Lover! My Hello Kitty Cayman and also Tze Yee's! Twins! Hahaha! =D

I then chit-chat a lot with her at her house 1st since she is doing pedicure by herself! Walao eh... Pro la u... Can do it urself! I'm lazy not like u! Haha! Is thinking next Tuesday going to Anna's working place do my pedicure! Maybe only if I'm free~~~ ^^

After that, we went out! She wore so "sui" like wanna going for a dinner! Hahahaha! Not suit la Yee... I'm just wearing something like beach wear! A T-shirt and a pair Roxy shorts! Hmmm.... No say earlier! If not I wear "sui sui" also ma... Hehe! At first, we went to find Shu Lee at her working place at Stampark there! Blossom Beauty! When she tell me her working place are just next to Stampark! Huh?! I was in blur!!! @_@" Got meh? Got beauty saloon meh? Every question are appear in my mind at the moment! Then today I be the driver to bring Tze Yee along to find her... Finally we found it! Mission is complete again! Hahaha! I just take the rottan basket to her which she asked me to buy last time! Chi-chat a lot again at her working place... Visit and look around her working place too! Not bad! Try your best to do your best! +u+u!!!

Finished keipo and visit people place already... Bring my pity Yee go The Spring kia kia lor... Pity her seldom go out coz her bf keep working and working! Save money for future = marriage!!! Hahahahaha! Bluekzzz!! =P Bought lots of Hello Kitty stuff at Lolipop!

Lots of candy and biscuit! The main reason to buy those cute thingy is because I wanna to collect the pretty box! =D

Walk around... Yee said she's hungry... We went to SCR express to have our dinner... Chat a lot again! Hahaha! Bestie forever! *winkz*

My order... Wheat Grass C and Roasted Chicken Rice.... Yee ordered warm Soya Bean & Contonese Bee Hoon! =)

It's full of food inside our stomach! Our tummy become big big kiii! Hahaha! Love the day going out with u~ Sista Forever!

Our Song...

哦哦~~~~~
哦哦~~~~~
yeah~~yeah~~
第一次见面看你不太顺眼
谁知道后来关系那么密切
我们一个象夏天一个象秋天
却总能把冬天变成了春天
你驮我离开一场爱的风雪
我背你逃出一次梦的锻炼
遇见一个人然后生命全改变
原来不是恋爱才有的情节
我不会相信
如果不是你
朋友比情人还死心塌地
就算我忙恋爱
把你冷冻结冰
你也不会恨我
只是骂我几句
如果不是你
我不会确定
朋友比情人更懂得倾听
我的弦外之音
我的有口无心
我离不开darling更离不开你
你驮我离开一场爱的风雪
我背你逃出一次梦的锻炼
遇见一个人然后生命全改变
原来不是恋爱才有的情节
我不会相信
朋友比情人还死心塌地
如果不是你
就算我忙恋爱
把你冷冻结冰
你也不会恨我
只是骂我几句
如果不是你
我不会确定
朋友比情人更懂得倾听
我的弦外之音
我的有口无心
我离不开darling更离不开你
你了解我所有得意的东西
才常泼我冷水怕我忘形
你知道我所有的丢脸的事情
却为我的美好形象保密
如果不是你
我不会相信
朋友比情人还死心塌地
就算我忙恋爱
把你冷冻结冰
你也不会恨我
只是骂我几句
如果不是你
我不会确定
朋友比情人更懂得倾听
我的弦外之音
我的有口无心
我离不开darling更离不开你
哦哦~~~~~
哦哦~~~~~
yeah~~yeah~~

We are VS!!! Vivian vs Sharon... =D

Going back home at around 7 smthing if i'm not mistaken la... then help my mummy to dye hair! Hmmmm.... Everytime ask me dye! Mummy always like to be beautiful~~~ Everyone says she is young! 10years before she is like that and 10years later she is still same! Hahaha! Pretty Mama! Love u mummy~~~~ =D

Making my blog and change my blog skin already!!! Love it so much!!! Forgot got my Ah Pui this person kiii.... Lolx... Then called him where is he now! He answered me:"I'm still at working place..." Huh???!!! I was shocked and blur again! Oh no!!!! What time already??? Still working! Ngai di.... Need work until like that meh? Hmmm.... Calling him for several times! Ask him back earlier! Coz it's too late already... Love my babe always coz u are my superman! Lolx!!! ^^

Got to stop here now~~~ Good night everyone~~~

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

Eee... u know how to dye hair meh? I owas tot aunty's hair is dye in salon de... lol....

u bought so many hello kitty stuff.. not expensive meh??

btw, hope u like the skins... nx time find more for u. :P

XianXian said...

Sure I know how to dye la... Simply piak here piak there ok liaw ma... Hahaha! Hello Kitty stuff? Some of it r bought by my fren de! ^^ Thanks gDine...