Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 24, 2009

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's enough already k??????!!!!!!!!!! Stop doing that!!!! WTF!!! I wonder why people like to copy?! Excuse me! If you want to says people like to copy but pls! Think bout you yourself 1st before u judge a person k?! Coz u are also same! There's a book I read when I'm at my working place! It's a nice and valuable book! A guide to life book! We are born as a coppycatting... Coz we copy how to eat, how to speak, how to walk how to read how to write and lots of our daily life... But... As a human being, we should coppycat how to be wealth and smart way but not copy people's things! Use ur brain "ling ling" a while! Or else it will become stupid coz u didn't use ur own idea to do ur thing! Stop doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate it hate it!!!!!!! 你不配!!!没资格去批评别人的生活!!!因为,你也没好到那里去!只是我不想说他曾经怎样对你!!

No comments: