Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 2, 2009

反胃口!

U better shove off!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! U know all of your attitude and what you act are just so childish??? Please la u! Go back study hard la if u are a student! If not student then better go earn money to take care your parents la! If u already marriage then better go back take care your own children and your husband! Don't waste time! I don't even know who you are! And... Sungai Maong have no this kind of person name Teresa Lau Mei Mei k?! Want create fake thing and fake story again? 1 more thing I want to tell you! Nobody know my Chistian name is Vivian in Sungai Maong ok? I'm so famous meh? Only now I just know! Thank you for let me know the news hah! Don't do such stupid thing la... Ok ok!! U are not stupid k? I will call u THE GENUIS IN THE WORLD!!! Wow! Izit nice for u Lau Mei Mei? Better go back do ur "老妹妹" la! "Lao Zha Bo" also can! Remember! I never do anything towards you and pls pissed off!!! I really pity u la... Izit ur harmones unnormal??? Only the one who have lead in unnormal harmonones will do this kind of foolish thing! Don't be jealous ok? U is u, me is me... What for to "beh song" me? Looks funny la u! If ur harmones is normal, also a genuis, a smart and clever person then pls stop disturbing! Don't waste your time! Life will be peace~ I will forgive u because u really "心里不平衡"!This will make u easy to jealous people! Even the one who nvr do such thing then u will also say she did it! Pls... Jealous is not good for u... For ur physical, emotion, and thinking... Hope u can return normal... Get well soon!

Tommorow is another happy day~~~ ^^ Love life!!!! =D