Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 8, 2009

"VS"

I'm back now!!!! No work today~ So good so nice~ Coz every Tuesday is my off day! Yiipppiiiii~~~~!!!! =D Went to Sharon's place this afternoon... Actually she wanted to ask me help her to do UV gel nail extension wor... But at last didn't... Maybe she forget already??? Hahahaha! Nevermind... Everything will settle easily~ I will help u do one day! I promised!!! I swear!!! Believe me!!! Lol!!! Chit-chat a lot! Gossip time!!! Great time!!! Fun time!!! True friend will never ever stop chatting!!! Right??? Haha!

Stay at her place for around 1 hour to 2 hour gua??? We catch snake la... No do our things! Long time no do clay stuff loo... Coz I'm busy all the time~!!! Take the chance and opportunity... Then we decided to go "lim teh" la... Find some nice place to go! I finally decided to go "One Seven Five Degree Cafe" (175 degree cafe)... Last night I just told my ah pui I want to go there one day! Yea yea... Mission complete again! The very special thing which can let me so excited and so interested are because of the Fish Spa... Hahahaha! Went there with Sharon... Nice place nice environment! Take lots of pictures there~ Coz there's no people and customer around there at that time! Maybe working hour gua... Haha! Anyway... Enjoy it!

The menu of 175 Degree Cafe... =)

Food!!! Yummy yummy yummy~~~ Want to have some???

1st pic : Chocolate Ice-Blended, RM 11 (mine), Coca-Cola, RM3.50 (Sharon's)
2nd pic : Chicken Chop, RM14 (mine)
3rd pic : French Fries, RM4 (Sharon's)
4th pic : Seafood Fried Rice, RM 6 (Sharon's)

The price are reasonable... Not really expensive! Can be consider! ^^ Actually I wanna to order Penne Carbonara leh... But the waitress told me:"Miss, our Penne Carbonara is sold out." Huh??? My favourite leh.... Hmmm.... It's okay la... The Chicken Chop are also nice! =D sharon can't finished her Seafood Fried Rice coz too many!!! The french fries also! We can't finish it! See... These show that the price are really reasonable... Hahahahaha!

Our leggies... Itchy la when the fishes "kiss" our cute toes and feet... Hahaha! =P

Enjoy our Fish Spa period! Thumbs up!!!

Vivian & Sharon

"VS"

Our Crocs!

Oppsssss! She's wearing her Hello Kitty Cayman already la... Mine haven't wear yet! Still sleeping peacefully in my bed room... I not dare to wear! Later mummy will scold again! No place to put!!! Hmmm.... So lor... Hahaha!

175 Degree Cafe

Fun fun fun!!! Will try to go other Cafe next time! Bring along my ah pui too! *xoxo*

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

3 comments:

Miss G said...

ee.. i havent try the fish spa... tat time i went, too many "blogger" occupied it.

then no chance to sit behind also... all seat were reserved... sigh...wrong timing...

must go again someday la...

never sit in front... lotsa mosquito... sigh..

XianXian said...

hahaha! go during working hour la... no ppl at all! After 5pm start got some ppl coming dy... Hahaha!

Miss G said...

how to go during working hour wor?? working hour im working mah.. LOL