Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 9, 2009

Satisfied or Not Satisfied???

Just back from my shop! I'm super duper tired right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have a sleep right now too! But I want to and have to burst everything out before I lying on my bed! What can I do???? As my title above... Satisfied or not satisfied??? I need a REST please~~~ I'm also a human being but not a robot! I need a rest too! But what to do? As darling told me just now... Life is like that! We have to struggle for it! I was... Huh!!! Struggle for it??? For what??? Money??? Oh no... I just can say... Money is not important for me anymore right now!!! A good rest is more important than everything for me right now!!! Ya... As I write this... Everyone will says... Go sleep early la... Don't blog anymore... Hahahaha! Give me some suggestion pls...

As a teenager in ages of 19 like me... Busy life! This is what I choose! I should not to blame it right??? Yea... My parents always ask me further my studies! But! I never listen at them because I really not interested with it! My result... Can considerly... Not too bad la so far... All past no failed... But... For me... Suck!!! Study in Form6??? Science side some-more I had been chosen by the government! I don't want! Waste my 2 years time!!! Study in college??? No subject that I have interested with it! Since I love nails so much... I go learn it... At first, my parents are not allowed! They said... Wasting my future??? No... I don't think so... As long as I love it!

I blame for my busy life? I regret? Don't know! I got stable income every month which can afford me to pay my own insurances (3 of them)... I can afford to give my parents money every month... I can afford to buy anything I want... Other than that... I still got extra money to save for every month... Everything!!! I'm happy with that coz I can do it! Everything is my hope when I'm still studying... Now? My hope came true so smoothly and successfully within short time! But... I just want a rest... I don't want to wake up so early every morning!!! Like school time! I hate it!!! What to do??? Haiz!!!

I want to go travel!!!! But... Next year... I can't wait for it!!! 11 days trip! Wait for me Taiwan!!! Ya... I love traveling! I'm sure everyone do... My dream is around the world since I was small! My dream have came true half of it already... Think back... Should I blame for my life??? My head will and should get knock and chop down by someone if I blame for it right? Haiz haiz haiz!!! What can I do??? Once I get moody I will blame everything! I suppose not to blame... Suggestion pls...

In my young ages... I've got every new and latest toys! Once I say I want the toys... Mummy will buy everything for me! Never change from before till now! When I asked my darling and some of my friends... How was their childhood time... They never play toys! Not mean never la... Is seldom gua??? Coz their parents are not allowed as all of them *toys* are just so expensive! They didn't have... They just can see ppl playing with those toys... And also the invertisement from the tv... For those branded toys la i think... Toys also got lot of different brand ma... Hahaha! Am I just so lucky among them??? I've have tonnes of Barbie... Cooking stuff, Play-Doh, Lego, and so on and so on... Anything new... I will have it in time! Tonnes of clothes and shoes! Every new year... I have tonnes of new clothes! 10 and above of them! 10 years ago I mean... I asked my friends, they have only few... That's how my mummy treat me... All my clothes are something like princess wear... All puffy dress like Sercet Garden's brand... But all of them donate to The Salvation Army lor... My toys also!!! Hahahaha! I must cherrish everything??? 1 more thing is... I started to help my parents take care of the shop with my bro since we are only in primary school! Work! But for others people... Their childhood life are different like us... We work but we got anything we wanted... For others... They no and never work like us... They can't to have their toys they wanted... So... For u... What is ur decision??? What u prefer???

I enjoy my life!!! But I just blame for I need to rest... Hmmm..................... Haizzzz!!!! No holidays... One more thing... Money is important or freedom is important??? Both are important!!! Coz I'm always the greedy one... Hahaha! Then how about u??? If there's only one choice! What do u prefer??? Again... Give ur opinion...

The last thing is... Sorry for my darling... Went out with him just now for some shopping at The Spring... Coz he wanted to look for some jeans... I give him a black face... Coz my dad is calling me and ask me go shop earlier! Ngai di... I just out for a while nia... So fast want back! Haiz! That's why I write this... Coz... I wake up early in the morning for my own business... Then... Part-time job at Bling Nail Studio in the afternoon till 6pm or sometimes 7pm something... Rest at home for just few hours! Few hours only! What the hell... Then go shop again till the shop is close! Sometimes might back at around 11-12 something... After bath, brush teeth, change pyjamas... What time dy??? The continue the same thing next day... Hmmm... So sorry babe... I know u will understand one... That's why u are my soul-mate! Thanks for willing to listen what I'm blame for... Willing to listen... Hahahaha! Thanks lot!

Anyway... I have to wish everyone happy always! Today is 09.09.09! 999! A special day! Nothing to say much... Appreciate what u have!!! Never ever regret what u have done! *xoxo*

Oh... Got to stop here... Good night...

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian


3 comments:

Miss G said...

Keep urself busy is better than u have nth to do... u'll feel more meaningful with ur life... rather than those who are 无所事事。but still complain alot right?

At least u're doin sth that u like, work for ur living... quite a success ady for a 19 y.o. kid. got a responsibility of an adult ady. *thumb up*.

Sometimes I complain that I don have time for myself too.. Work from 9am - 5pm, don eve have chance to sit down ady need to gotto shop help Jin... til 10pm+. But what to do?? These are my choice... 自己的选择, 不能后悔... 不能埋怨.

加油吧!! Aza Aza Aza

XianXian said...

Hahahaha! Thanks for ur advice... Hahahaha! yea... Our own choice! Cannot blame! Huhuhuhu.... But I need rest!!! Hahahahaha! ^^ We both +u+u!!! lol

Sing said...

yalo.. our choice.. bo bian de..
just let it like tat.. make sure din do any big mistake in life.. ^^