Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 29, 2009

I heart Tuesday! ♥

Oh le le... Oh la la... Just back from kopitiam!!! Everything is going smoothly today... My off-day again... *happy* But I still went to Bling Nail with Sharon... Coz Liz *O.P.I. professional nail technician* is coming to Cat City today! We took our Arcylic Extension Certificate today!!! Yipppiee!!! Finally we got it! Been waiting for so so so long!!! *winkz* Too bad, the name of my cert & also Sharon's cert are spell wrongly!!! Issshhh!!! Mana boleh ini macam leh... Mine... Sim Chiah Xian become Sim Chian Xian! Sharon one, Chai Tze Yee become Chai Tze Tee!!! Oh no~~~ But Liz asked us to keep the cert fisrt... She will make a new one for us! =)

Notice the spelling of my name???

We went to Kingdom Studio today!!! Somewhere near my kopitiam! Hahahahaha! Ask for the package for taking personal shooting! Rm488 for the package with promotion price! Since we know the boss quite well... Other than that, we got a group who wanna to take the package too... Around 5 to 6 person! Then, we got special offer!!! Not for the price, but we can have both indoor & outdoor shooting!!! Besides, we can have a couple shooting & also group shooting too!!! Then!!! We can have more post and style too for the photo shooting! Worth!!! Yeah yeah~ Ask darling too! ^^

After that, Sharon & I went to “创世纪” to ask for package too... Yucksss!!! Expensive!!! Besides, the photo shooting are suck!!!!! We went to Touch Wedding too! Errr.... Nothing special leh... We still prefer Kingdom Studio! ^^ Will having photo shoot on November! Will have more new dress and wedding gown! *excited* =D

Hiao si la us! Jiak pa bo shu zo! Hahahaha! We then go Kado to having our dinner... The place are quite nice lor... Many customers too... Our 1st time been there... =P The price... Reasonable too... Everyone can afford to dine-in... =) I order Carbonara Spaghetti!!! Yuckzzz!!! The taste are worst than..... &@!$^%!!!! Never to order it!!! Not nice at all! Felt wanna to vomit after I ate it!!! Haizzz!!! But the rest are quite nice la... Only Carbonara Spaghetti!

Kado Cafe

We back at around 6 something... Darling called me and ask me to accompany him to buy a new mobile phone for himself! His n73 rosak dy... Hahaha! He bought Sony Ericsson w880i! Simple and very thin!!! Darling look like giant!!! Use such a thin phone! Aiyer... Very fragile leh... But cheap la... Only Rm400 nia! Coz all basic function! Hahahaha! =P He felt super duper happy! Kanasai la him! Lol!

After we went to Saberkas to buy his phone... Time are still earlier... No place to go... I'm busying playing his new mobile phone then he tot I haven't eat yet! Fetch me to Open-Air... Haiz! I ate already la... Hmmm... Then just go nia lor... Drink Special also nice ma... Who knows??? Many stall no open! Aiksss!!! Apa hal nya??? Then we head to Padungan area... I ask Darling to try a new place... DoubleWood Kopitiam to have some refreshment... =D

DoubleWood Kopitiam

See!!! My big boss always very busy one! Hmph!!! My Mr. Busy... We chit-chat a lot!!! Hahaha! Loving you always my Mr. Perfect!!! *xoxo*

Oh ya~~~ I said I want to tell about something bout last night right??? Hmmm... Lazy to write anymore! Hahahaha! I broke my promise... Eee??? I didn't promise anymore! Hahaha! So... No need be so keipo to write so many! *lazy actually* =P

I got to ong ong right now... Have to wake up earlier tomorrow! Having a O.P.I. basic manicure & pedicure course tomorrow!!! Wow! Spent again... Rm750 bye bye lor... Hmmm.... I need $$$ please... Donate me some! Emergency!! Hahahaha! Okie liaw... Nights!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: