Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 13, 2009

Let's Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh hhhhaaaaah~~~ Again... Just back lor... What else??? Wearing my pinkie pyjamas and become a couch potato in-front of my pc lor... But not TV!!! Lol... Few days no blogging already looo..... Quite busy nowadays la actually... Tired+Exhausted+Busy+Lazy!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe! Nevermind~ No worries... Here I'm... ^^ Just wanna to try something new here... I'm using new software to edit some photo again... Everytime using Photo-scape... Change change a little bit... Don't always using the same one ma... Hahaha! Dang Dang Dang Dang!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the one!!!

My very 1st time for using this software... Amazing!!! Wonderful!!! Absolutely nice!!! Hahahahaha! Boom boom boom!!! Get boom already.... Means... "xia soi" lor... Hahahaha! No la... First try will never get perfect right??? So... I will learn more and upload more edited pichas by using this software!!! Stay tune and wait for me... I promised... ^^

Attended for Janet & Cindy 21st birthday party last nigth! Both of them are Twins!!! Me myself and darling, my bro and his gf are invited... Thanks for your invitation... The venue is located at Kuching Park... There's quite a lot people are invited... But all of them... "Beh Pak" one... Hahaha! Most of them are their uni mate and friends and whatever la... don't know much... We are the only four people sitting in the Relatives' seat!!! Face so big and thick enough!!! Lol!!!! We know each other since primary school! Actually both of them are my bro's classmate before... They *my bro and the twins* studied in St.Paul... While I'm studied in Chung Hua No.4 la... But I always go for the co-curriculum activities like Scout and Tae-kwando at their school... Still got like that eh... Hahaha! Other than that, if there got any event and holidays... Or any birthday party... We all will be gather together every year! They are just like my sister! They are caring, kind and friendly too! That's why we know each other~ =D Since they are older than me 2 years old... In secondary school, we studied in the same school... ^^ But too bad... Seldom talk la... Coz seldom meet each other too! Hehe... Glad that they are still remember me... *giggles*

Last night are not their actual birthday actually... They celebrate in advanced 2 days! 14th of September *tomorrow* are their actual birhtday if I'm not mistaken la... Can check though FB la to double confirm... *winkz* Well... Both of them look glamous and fanstatic! Pretty~~~ =D Anyway anyhow... I gonna to wish both of u have a very Happy Birthday... Here are the Birthday song especially for you two...

"HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday to Both of You~~~
Happy Birthday to Both of You~~~
Happy Birthday to Janet & Cindy~~~
Happy Birthday to Both of You~~~"

*clap clap clap*
*sang by Little Miss Xian Xian*

May all the dreams come true~~~ Study hard!!! Good Luck in everything! God blessed... =D

Yesterday also helped g_Dine to do manicure and pedicure! Esther give a her shop's keys and ask me to open shop again... Gossip and chit-chat a lot with her!!! Hahahahaha!!!! Take lots of pichas of Bling Nail Studio too!!! Using her new toy... Canon EOS 1000D... Hahahaha! Hope u will enjoy ur mani & pedi time... Good service??? Lol... ^^

New member is in my house!!! Named him as "Money"... Lol!!! Special leh... Know why??? When you call him to come... U should say:"Money come Money come...Money come come come!!!" Wahahahahahaha!!!!! Not bad eh??? Good idea for my mummy... *laff-ing*

Darling is playing with him...

Look like Golden Retriever... But got mix la if we are not mistaken... Lol... Don't know who's dog is that! He came to my shop last few days... since nobody searching for their dog... Then my daddy bring him home lor... There's noobody giving an announcement in the newspaper for lost dog! Got la... Got one person... But the dog is Dalmatian not him... Poor Money are extremely dirty!!! Dad help him to bath after bring him home... Hahahaha! Stay happy in our house~~~

Part of my house...

While darling is playing with Money... Then capture capture the Koi fish when my dad are feed them with some bread... ^^

After chit-chat with my family... Then went to darling's place... Ask him to help me burn some disc over there... Not longer later we then head to Hong Kong Noodle for some food... Bought some suku games to play also! To full-fill my time... In case la... No more time to fill already... Lol... Then... In the night... As usual... Having dinner with my family at Batu Lintang... Full full full~~~ Eat a lot! Oh no.... I don't want to gain my weight anymore!!! Huhuhuhu........ Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. Ewwwwwwwwwwww................... Arrrrggggghhhhhhhh.............. It's okay~~~ A day at least a glass of Chinese Tea is good for u and also me... It will helps to control oil espcially for the one who love to eat oily thing! Yuckkks!!! Lol!!!

How to order it??? Chinese Tea Peng la~!!! Hehe!

I drunk at least 2 glass per day! Love icy drinks! ^^ But always get say and get scold by my mum and ah pui... Coz icy thing are not good for weak gal like me... Hahahaha!!!

Nothing much to say... Stop the post... Good night everyone~~~!!! It's time for me to "ong ong" lorr.... *chao*

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: