Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 15, 2009

My Off-Day... ♥

1,2,3 go!!! I like to move it move it! We like to move it move it! I like to MOVE IT!!!!!! Hahahahahaha! So??? Let's sing with Little Miss Xian Xian before she start typing and bla bla bla in her bloggie... =D My off-day today~~~ I can have sometime to do my own thing... To try something new... To hang out with my beloved mummy and etc etc etc.... =D Didn't go for Sharon's place today... Coz she's having her exam wor... Wanna to study and do revision wor... So "kut lak" meh u??? Spoiled ur modem already la??? So, no more Dota la??? That's why she so so so hard-working... Hahahahaha! Good luck to you and all the best la... +u+u... Tried to edit some picture this afternoon since mummy is busying with something else... Edited some only la.... Coz no more photo liaw... Hehehehe.... Upload in FB already... Feel free to upload in Blogspot too... *winkz*
Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall

Little Miss Xian Xian

Nice?????? Not bad la huh??? Something look like greeting card la... Hahahaha! Nice background and design... I'm using two software to complete everything... Got a
bit bothersome la actually... After edit in this software then have to change to another software to make it more nicer... Just like the below one... My own pictures! But the top one are only using one software to complete... ^^ Two of them take me some-time to complete la... Hehehe... Told you liaw... 1st try!!! Oppsss!!! It's 2nd try already... *forgot kii*

Wait mummy to finish everything... We then go for shoppi
ng at The Spring... Actually we wanted to wash our hair at The Hair Shop... Coz of the time... We can't do it... Since I only ate a bowl of meat porridge this morning, sure hungry la... The worms of my stomach is calling me to feed them some food! Hahahaha! Then mummy and I went to Sercret Recipe for some food... ^^

Heart Secret Recipe... =)

The Quality Cakes from Secret Recipe... =)

Mummy's hot fresh milk...

Mine... Iced Lemon Tea...

My Spaghetti Bolognese... *beef*

I ordered set meal... More cheaper than you order 1 by 1 from the menu... Set meal cost only Rm15.90!!! Drink are given with the choice of Iced Lemon Tea or either soft drinks... That's why I always ordered set meal when having lunch or dinner in Secret Recipe... ^^

Shopping time with my beloved mummy~~~~~ I bought one ROXY cutie slim bag!!! It's new arrival... Love it so much!!! Such a long time didn't buy ROXY stuff lor... Coz there's nothing I like... Had been waiting for so long... Finally... I find my loved one! Coz I'm ROXY supporter!!!

Dang Dang~~~~

1st picture: Here are the one... *with flash light*

2nd picture: *without flash light*

After The Spring... Mummy and I went to Kenyalang coz mummy wanted to sew her dress wor... Again... Saw one thing again... Gosh!!!!!!!! It's DVD of LeeHom Music-Man Concert!!! Limited Edition some more~~~ Cost me Rm115!!! Spent again... Bo bian... LeeHom's fan!!! *shy* Hahahahaha!

Limited Edition imported from Taiwan...

LeeHom's doll are given for Limited Edition pack! That's why more costing... Hehehe! My superstar & idol... =P But Darling love Jay Chou leh... I love LeeHom!!! I always argue with him for between LeeHom and Jay Chou! Stupid us! Lol... Okie okie... Both of them are genuise!!! Both of them are talent in music! Both of them know how to play well with different music intruments! Both of them are expert composer... And lots lots more... So... Don't argue... Hahaha! But the only thing is... LeeHom is much much handsome compare to Jay Chou! Hahahahaha! Sorry for Jay Chou's fans... I appologize here... Sorry sorry... Lol... =D

I'm totaly broke today!!! Hahahaha... It's late now... Got to stop here 1st... Good Night Everybody~~~ *xoxo*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: