Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 18, 2009

A Lovely Day... ♥

Home sweet home~~~ Yea... Little Miss Xian Xian is coming again... Just back from my working place... It's late today!!! I miss my pc... I miss my blog... I miss everything!!! *crying* ='( Hahahaha! Can't wait to post something in my cutie blog!!! Kinda busy for these two days so far... Lots of customer!!! Rather than nothing to do... ^^

Finally~~~ I went to MBO for a movie last night with my ah pui, Sharon and her lover... Couples outing day!!! =D *xoxo* I loving it!!! We watch G-Force last night!!! 3D version!!! At 8.30pm! A rushing time for me again... =.=" Back home at around 7 something... Take a quick and clean bath... *fresh* Take a rush dinner at home... Coz mummy cooked last night! Mummy's recipe are always yummy delicious for me~~~ Too bad... Mummy seldom cook!!! Hmph!!! Then ah pui came to fetch me up for movie~~~ Yeah yeah... Even tough the movie are not Gamer in 3D version on the day but G-Force do and also Final Destination 4... I wonder if Final Destination 4 is in 3D version... How yucksss it is right??? Hahaha... Then G-Force is the last choice for us... ^^ The ticket cost us at 20 Ringgit Malaysia for an adult ticket! Quite expensive actually... Double charge... Twice from the normal price... Thanks Mr. Tall... =D

G-Force

The movie... What can I say with??? It's CUTE and ADORABLE for the hamsters!!! After the movie... You will not think rat are just so yucksss and scary!!! But cute~~~!!! Hahahaha!!! COOL movie!!! Hamsters can to have high educated and knowledge like human being... Hamsters can also playing whats human are playing!!! Hamsters can also live in a world with high technology like human being!!! Amazing!!! Thumb up!!!

Well... MBO!!! I vote u and Five Stars for you!!! Gorgeous!!! Especially for the beautiful and antique staircase! Full of light! Thumb up!!! Besides, a comfortable and relax seat is most important for everyone! for anyone who have a big and giant size will never ever worry for a comfortable seat anymore! Thumb up!!! A huge a big hall room can be packed at least 500 people gua??? Hahahaha! Thumb up!!! For the short people like me... Can enjoy the whole movie without the annoying humans' head! There's some empty space for you to put your leggies! Anyway you want! Not like others cinema... Too crowded! Hahahaha! Thumb up!!! Nice audio and surround!!! Thumb up!!! I gave MBO five Thumbs up! Means give MBO Five Stars for everything!!! Take photo there... Using my chio camera!!! Hahahaha! Aikksss!!! The notice board state that... Camera are strictly prohibited!!! Who cares??? Sui ma!!! Also got people capture pics around here and there ma... Maybe they are using hand phone's camera... Hahahaha!

Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall

"VS" The One & Only Little Miss Xian Xian

Hahahaha! With the 3D spec!!! Cool... Boom... James Bond~~~~ *007* Hahahahaha! Look stupid actually!!! Hahahahaha! Can't stop laughing while wearing the spec before the movie start! *giggles* Opppsss!!!!!!!!! Still got few pictures la... In my camera... Card-reader are not with me right now... Have to take from ah pui... Will upload soon... *tomorrow* ^^

I'm still thinking what to do on my coming holidays... What to do huh??? Any suggestion please???? Do some cupcakes or either muffins??? Fried dumplings??? Cook spaghetti at ah pui's place??? Sleep??? No!!! Definitely no!!! I never want to waste my time and miss the chance to do something useful!!! Time are as precious as Gold!!! Argggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me pls~~~~!!!! *wondering*

Ahhhhaaaahhhhh!!! At my working place... Just felt nothing to do while waiting the customers come... *appointment* Body-ache since yesterday!!! Felt a bit sympathy for me myself... Hahahaha! But "ka cheng jio"! Still out for movie last night! Have to suffer the pain after entertainment la... Cannot blame! Hahahahaha!

My pinkies slipper with my french pedicure... Absolute match!!! but got a bit "cacat" already for my french... Hahahaha!

I'm really dare and brave enough these two days! I drive without driving license!!! Shhhh!!!!!!! Don't report to the police hah! I have no money to treat them drink "kopi O" la... Hahahahaha! Coz my "P" license is expired already... Wow!!! Too fast too furious I've got my driving licence for 2 years already!!! Ahahahaha... No more "P" for me!!! I'm pass!!! I'm expert!!! Hahaha! No la... Joking... No joke no fun ma... Hehe! ^^

Awwww........~~~~~ Is hungry already... Got to go... Nights everyone... ^^


Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

eee... ur slipper like mine.... i use it in the office... but rosak ady.. lauya de.. the thread comes off... can see the sponge inside now.. lol.. wanna buy new one later..

XianXian said...

hahahahaha! F.O.S ma... Rm17 nia... Quality not good! hahahahaha!