Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 3, 2009

Hungry Ghost Day

Hohoho~~~ Just back from Ipoh Town Kopitiam! We are just so free tonight!!! Happy~~~ Coz as everyone know today is "Hungry Ghost Day", means the middle month of July according to our lunar calender... ^^ It's a huge festival and also popular occasion especially for Asian country! Only for Chinese la... Hahaha! Don't you think so??? Hahahaha! Lots of people are having praying activitiy anywhere u can see! Ermm.... Means... For "them" a respect??? Hahaha! Don't really know about that! Hehe! My shop having half day business only today! Free lo... This afternoon helping my sis to do her UV gel french extension!!! Challenging me leh... Coz it was my first try and never learn it before too! Thanks Esther teach me lots of thing~~~ Billion of Thank You~~~ *winkz* But Esther help me do the other hand of my sis also! So that it won't and waste much time to finished the work!

Got a bit unsucessful la actually... Coz we are hurry for the time! Hehe! ^^

Here are mine!!! Done it yesterday~~~ I'm loving it!!! =D

Opppsss!!! I ask darling whether my nail nice or not! He said nice but he prefer me to do french manicure or either french extension wo!!! U this guy hah! A lot of complain! Still know what is nicer! Bluekz!!!! Naugthy u!!! At least u know what girl's like! Hahaha! ^^

After done my sis's nail, we went to John's Place with Esther and her hubby... Hahahaha! Me and sis order fried chicken wing and 1 plate of Fried Kueh Tiaw! Nice and yummy especially the chicken wing! =P

Yawn~~~ Is sleepy now! Lazy to blog many things already! Hahaha! Went to Ipoh Town Kopitiam with my sis, dine and jin! The toast are so so only la... Hahahaha! My toast bread are nicer!!! Roti Kahwin! Hahahahaha! Lots of people there just now! Is place for people to gossip around! Hahaha! Coz the price are quite reasonable! ^^

Ipoh Town Kopitiam

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: