Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 25, 2009

♥ Sharon's Birthday Celebration ♥

Here I come! Notice that I block my blog already??? Hmm!!! Lots of rumors, trash, and so on happened! Good also! I can have my own secret garden here which can only share my life with my own friends but not outsider! Liars! I'm now blocking my blog, you should be happy and won't get angry and hate me so much easily! Am I right??? Coz you are just so jealousy! Without viewing my blog everyday & every time, surely your life will be peace! You will not murdering & fuming easily! Felt proud of myself!!!! Coz my writing, my post, my blog can let people jealous wor!!! Don't be like that ma... I'm not good in writing k? Pls... Don't jealous and says non-sense anymore! Still go some one's blog to say me! Oh no... I'm really speechless bout u leh... Your attitude... Your behaviour... Your everything are imbalance!!! Better go and see doctor for medical check-up! Don't waste time to say rumors! Teresa??? Hahahaha! Same school with me??? Oh no!!! I din even heard this name before in my school! I never do anything at my school as I know... Only 1!!! Coz you are the one who betrayed us at first... But I don't know are you the one??? I hope you are not the one... Haiz~~~~ Speechless again... You can tell the whole world I'm bad people! You can say anythg you like bout me! Whatever! Just go ahead! I hope nobody will say you are the fool! God will know everything! Ignore all of them! If you are just jealous me... Not others thg... Never mind... I forgive you..

Well, I wanna to wish Sharon Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muackz! I love you!!! Hahahahaha! My best pal since Form1! What can I say bout u??? Hahaha! Nothing much to say bout u... Coz I always mentioned you in my previous post! Hahahaha! Celebrated her birthday last night at K11! Our 1st time been there! Coz we usually go Enter-K at Crown Square! K11 is located somewhr near Crown Square too! ^^ Rm28 per entry! 2 drinks are included! Got beers and soft drinks! Me & Sharon always "bo hua" one... Coz we didn't drink alcohol! Hahahaha! Good girl~ Our ktv room is Shanghai room! Any different from others' country room??? Hahahaha! Photo will upload in FaceBook... A lot!!! We are crazy & high! Sing like hell! Sing like nobody know us! Sing like whatever we want! Hahaha! I love my friends so much!!! =D

I order a set of cupcakes for Sharon... Theme is Hello Kitty & Melody... Since she likes Hello Kitty so much! Haha! Don't what to buy for her leh... Hope you will like it Birthday girl... Her actual birthday is today! 25th of September! She always say her birthday are in September's Christmas day! Kanasai la you... Hahahaha! Went to K11 till 12 smthg nearly 1am! Mummy calling me and ask me to back earlier! Hmmm!!!

I'm now upload those pichas in FaceBook! Wait for so long till now haven't finish upload! Hmmmm! Sleepy~~~!!! I will post more pichas after I edit all of them! Wait for me!!! Hahaha! I'm super hungry now! Got to stop here... *sob*

I'm wondering this post sounds bored!!! Coz I do lots of thing in the same time! *now* Sorry... Hahaha!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: