Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 7, 2009

Aunt's 71th Birthday Dinner (Episode 2)

Little Miss Xian Xian is in blog-spot now! Just back from work! Hahaha! Can't wait! So... Here I come to continue the pichas!!! No need to explain so much! Coz~~~ Photo will help me to explain everything!!! *winkz*

3 of us! Esther went to my place coz my sis and her went to wash their hair! My sis said want take pic together wor... Take ma take lor... Hahahaha! I look ugly here! Hmph!!!! =(

In ah pui's car... On the way for the dinner~ ^^

My daddy's eldest sister family~ Wow! Many people la! Hahaha! Lots of grandchildren too! ^^

Brothers and the only eldest sister! Look funny this pic! Hahahaha! Only my daddy is laughing at there nia leh... Smile please~~~ Don't act so serious ma... Hahaha! *sob sob*

Oh no~~~ U are just so cute la~~~ Wanna to pinch ur chubby face! Hahahaha! My cousin's son! ^^

We are all cousin!!!! I'm the youngest one! Hahahaha! =P Still got 1 more! Barbie Karen didn't attent coz she flying to KL leh as I know from.............. FB? lolxxx!!! =D

Okie.... Next Episode is coming right now!

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: