Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 16, 2009

I want I want I want....!!!!!

I want to watch Gamer at Movie Box Office (MBO)!!!!!! I want watch for the 3 Dimension (3D) version!!! Hmmmm..... Waiting for so long already...!!! Got or not one??? Don't be able to ruin my plan hah!!! If not I will kill you! Kill who??? Kill momok! Lolxxx!!!! Hurry hurry hurry!!!! Fast fast fast!!! I can't wait anymore!!!

My shortest post among the previous post... Hahahahaha!!! Lazy to write more... Run 1st! Coz I wanna to play my suku games!!! Hehehehe!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

There will be soon.. if im not mistaken.. there's 3D for final destination and GI joe 2day right??

XianXian said...

yea... watch G-force tonight!!! *xoxo*