Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 10, 2009

New Design For My Camera... ^^

Here I come again... I wonder nowadays I keep writing blog! Act like a blogger ba... Kanasai... With my poor language kok eh... Really "xia soi lang"!!! Hahahaha! But I don't care... Only me myself know what I'm writing is enough! Lolx.... =P If one day I lost my memory in sudden, here is the place where can remind me everything... That's why... I must write!!! Appologize for my rojak language huh!!! Hehehehe....

Actually I'm just back from my working place la... Haven't "pong pong" yet! Smelly la~~~ Hahahaha! Joking joking... Today got few clients make appointment... Busy again lor... What to do???Hahaha! But got $$$ to take... Lol... Forget the past... I must cherrish everything I have now!!! Not to blame but love my life!!!

Tada~~~ Want to show my camera here... It's quite simple for the design la... No idea anymore... Coz I've out of Swarovski liaw... Only left Crystal AB nia... 20ss kok leh... So big... What to do??? Hmm...

Simple but super duper BLING!!!!!!! My both eyes was blur while doing this! Mata juling kii... Hahahahaha! Chio!!!! I lovin' it! Palapapapa~~~ Mc.Donald~~~ Hahahaha!

Before... Like this lor... It's hard and uneasy for me to take pichas!!! Have to be careful all the time! So "chi cham"!!! And yet! All my cutie things fall out!!! Haiz haiz haiz!!! Hate it! So I decide to... Destroy it damage it!!!! %$!@~#

Change new look for my camera~~~ Hahahaha! Done it yesterday... ^^ Hmmm.... Will be go to The Spring again with my ah pui on tomorrow~~~ Coz last nite... Haiz... Rush man!!! Didn't buy anything!!! Too rush for the time! Haiz! So tomorrow will bring mummy along too~~~ Coz she wanted to buy something too... I want to go Boulevard also!!! Tomorrow! 11st of September! Yea! I'm waiting for u for such long already... Crocs crocs crocs!!! Because of u... I just go Boulevard... Hahaha! Oh no... This month... Broke la... Have to buy some pressie for the twins! Janet & Cindy... ^^ Party like a Rockstar!!! *wild* Hehehehe!

Opppsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should stop here now... Stop loso!!! Hahaha! Coz I wonder... Most of my post are long!!!! I'm writing an essay here everyday! Bo bian... I love to write long essay no matter how! Like in secondary school! If not! Cut all the marks ah! Hahaha! Don't know why leh... My essay always get higher marks than doing Objective question since primary till secondary! Maybe my gun not good enough! Simply shoot! Lolxxx!!!

Okie okie!!! Stop writing!!! I will... Go "pong pong" loo.... Happy happy always!!!

Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

3 comments:

Aaron sing said...

i am the men tat bring my bao bei out~~ hehe.. so happy with my bao bei little miss xian xian..!! haha
+u+u for ur life bao bei.. i owes make u angry =.= hehe... sayang hah~~~ love u de ah sing~~

Miss G said...

oh so sweet...

XianXian said...

U are men meh???? Not little boy nia meh??? Hahahahahaha!!!!