Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 20, 2009

20.09.09 ♥

Selamat Hari Raya... Lalalalalalalala~~~~~ Don't how to sing Raya song... So I can't continue it! Forgive me... Hahahaha! Loving my day! =D I'm just back for family gathering dinner! I'm full like..............????? Went to Malay house today... Actually is the one who selling Malay food at my dad shop de la... Hahaha! They are having open-house today... Curry curry... Rendang... Satay... Bee Hoon... Vege... and Cakes!!!!!!! Layer cake!!!! Yum yum~~~!!! We ate a lot there! Ate lots of cakes!!! Especially Darling and mummy! They are cake's lover! "Tam jiak"! Hahahaha! Went there with my both mummy and daddy, my sister, myself and of coz Darling too! ^^ Darling as our driver today... Felt a little bit sympathy for him... *only a little bit* Drive such a long journey... Coz we got stuck and can't find the house!!! We had been few years didn't visit their house dy... Forgot where is the actual Lorong to bend in! Stuck around 1 hour!!!! Wth!!! *hungry+tired* Lol... =P

Went to The Spring with my beloved mummy again... Actually Darling follow too! But at last he didn't... Coz he is in his dreamland at last... Fell asleep kii! =.=" Cannot blame him and shouldn't scold him... Coz he wake up early in the morning and came my shop to help me... Always remember that... He is my Little Servant Boy... ^^ Know Kenji Wu??? A song named
"男佣" which sang by him...
Hahahaha! Lots of people keep saying that my Darling look quite alike with Kenji Wu eh... Hahahaha! 1st person is my mummy... Say it few years ago... ^^ After that... Many people la... His colleagues... His friends... My friends... I even ask my tauke neo too!!! She say YES! If my Darling are look slimmer... Everyone notice that??? Not really alike la... Just a appearance nia la... Hahahaha! =P

Ohya~~!!!! I didn't upload the photo in MBO!!! Sorry sorry... Coz I was busy like hell yesterday!!! Many customers!!! Got appointment customers and also walk-in customers... Gosh! I really work till like crazy! But I earn a lot!!! Hahahaha! =D Have to say sorry to my mummy for she's waiting me for few hours at my working place! We actually want to go for some shopping... Who know??? Everything is ruined!!! Hmph!!! I'm now... Backache... Body ache... Stomachache... Hahahaha! Maybe aunty is coming soon... Hahahaha!

"VS"

Gorgeous!!!

Darling help us to took the pichas!!! Gracias!!! Tomorrow will be have an another movie day again with Darling at MBO... Darling wants to watch Gamer! Don't know nice or not... Hopefully... Nice lor... =) Yeeeppiiii!!!!!!!!! I wore my Crocs Hello Kitty Cayman today... Luckily mummy didn't scold me... Hehehehe! =P I wonder why the Hello Kitty printing have different color wo!!! Why hia??? Got pinkies color and white color for the kitty head... Why hoh??? Mine is in white color... But Sharon's are in pinkies color... We bought at the same Crocs concept store leh at KL... Then now Poppies or Lollipop also got two different color!!! But most of them are in pinkies color... Only few are white... I checked though the Internet already... The actual color should be in white leh for the Hello Kitty printing... Then what about the pinkies color one??? Izit the reject one or??????? This make me blur! Luckily mine are in white!!! Thanks God! Hahaha! Coz we ask someone to buy it at KL before Poppies or Lollipops arrive the stock! It's Limited Edition... I loving it... *xoxo* Why no My Melody one hoh??? I want leh... Hahaha! =D

I loving it!!!

My Crocs-O-Dial...

Felt nothing to do in my car while waiting my mummy... Take pichas with my Crocs-O-Dial... ^^ All of us have one with different color!!! Me, mummy, sis, Tieng and also gDine... If got chance I will and must take one picha of our Crocs-O-Dial... =D

20.09.09... Happy 2 years and 11 months for Little Miss Xian Xian and Mr. Tall! One more month to go!!! Our 3rd years anniversary!!! Happie~~~ Still planing what to do... *xoxo*

That's all for today... I love all of you!!! *winkz*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: