Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 21, 2009

Only Us... ♥

I'm extremely happy right now!!! Feel so good~~~ So nice~~~ I'm in good mood... *happy* =D Out with Darling for the whole evening till now! *song* We watch Gamer at MBO at the time 4.45pm... Reached The Spring around 4pm gua??? Hahaha! Then head to the 2nd floor to buy our movie ticket! Queue for so long! Many people!!! Public holiday is always like that! We took quite sometime for just buying the ticket! *gosh* Luckily still got seat for Gamer... ^^ Coz Gamer are not the most latest movie anymore... It showing quite sometime already... =) Rm11 per ticket! I tot old movie is only Rm6??? Coz Sharon told me before... Or maybe the movie are not so old? Aiiikkksss!! Whatever la... As long as we are happy with it! Hahahaha! =P

Gamer

The movie are... Ok leh... Not bad... I can still understand for the movie... Hahahaha! Coz I always in blur while watching action movie! Hahahaha! And Darling will always explain to me... Coz he play the game too! ^^

After the movie, we then window shopping at The Spring... Went to Poppies... Saw Hello Kitty Jitbitz!!! I want I want!!! For my Hello Kitty Cayman... But leh... Not for sale!!! Sample only!!! Haiz haiz haiz!!! The staff told me it will be arrive soon... I leave my information to the staff... Then, if the Jitbitz arrive, they will contact me... Hope will arrive very very soon!!! *waiting*

Darling and I walk around for the whole shopping mall! Wow!!! I think not longer later I will become Spring kaki kii liaw la! Always go there! Hahahaha! Know why??? Coz I have to accompany many people to go! My Darling... Also my mummy... And so on and so on...!!! Look like never go The Spring aneh! Fuuhhhhh~~~!!!! *faint*

We then having our dinner at Richmond Place... Darling recomended it! Such a long time didn't go there loo... Few months??? Hahahaha! Meet tiok my clay teachers there! Both hubbie and wifey... Hahaha! Just say hi to them... =) Opppss!! I still left one lesson didn't go... Hehehehe!

Our dinner

Darling ordered a plate of Lamb Chop and a glass of Coke... I ordered a plate of Pork Chop and a glass of Hot Jasmine Tea... Haiz! Hot drink... Hate it! But no choice... "Aunty" is coming... Hahahaha! Again... We waited for so so so long till the food is served!!! Many people again... Hmm.... Darling keep ngeh ngeh ngeh at there while waiting for our food! Coz he's hungry like hell! Bo bian... Giant size! Hahahaha! =P

Around 30 minutes... Our food finally served... The taste... Hmmm... A bit disappointed! It's salty for me! Hmph!!! I "ta bao" Mixed Grilled for my beloved mummy too... Mummy complain!!! Not nice at all! Huh!!!!! Many people then become "cincai lai"! Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! But don't be able to waste the food... I manage to finished all of them! Still got some I gave to my rubbish bin! *darling* Hahahaha! =P

After everything... My tummy is full of food! Then Darling fetch me home... U are sweet babe! *luv u*

Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall

Oh no... I look pale and ill!!! Coz I'm not feeling very well... Stomachache and bodyache since this morning! Eat 2 panadol also can't heal my pain... *crying* I need a strong painkiller!!!! Haiz!!! ='(

I got to stop here now... Tomorrow is another happy day!!! Loving my life! *xoxo*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: