Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 1, 2009

O.P.I Course

Finally O.P.I basic manicure & basic pedicure courses are settle! Well done! Everyone of us trying our very best and talent for the performance! Good job! There are not many people are taking this course... Only 6 of us! Quite expensive!!!! Hmmm!!! My pocket burn a very very huge hole already!!! Rm750 is flying away~~~ =( But worth la... I can learn a lot of theory about nails... Since I never learn from my course before... Liz... Our O.P.I professional manicurist... She is from KL as I know... She is pretty!!! Kind & friendly of course!!! This is not my first time meet her and attend the O.P.I courses but second time... ^^ I'm glad to meet u again~ For sure... Every of the techniques that she taught us are easy to understand! Step by step... Besides the theory & techniques... She also taught us about how to serve our clients in the best way... So that clients will feel comfortable and relax with our services but not nervous and stress! Yea... The most happiest thing is when a client fill their information in the client form... There got a label for our client to write some comment for our services... Any comment!!! I felt proud of myself when clients write:"A very good services!!!" Hahahaha! *hao lian*

Practicing...

Our group photo...

Goshh!!! Liz & I are the shortest one among all of them!!! Hahaahahaha! We should stand side by side leh... *lol*

Esther & Liz

I & Liz

Oh yea~~~ I got 2 certificates by O.P.I already!!! 1 more certificate to go!!! 3 certificates by O.P.I can get an Expert Nail Technician Certificate from USA by O.P.I company!!! Can't wait!!! But have to wait till next year... Or else... I really "pok kai" liaw... Bluekzzz!!! =P Spent a lot!!! Better don't ruin my Taiwan trip on next year... *excited*

Arrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Cannot concentrate on writing my blog anymore!!! Chatting with Mr. Kangaroo right now!!! That's all for today! =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

Congrats!!!!

XianXian said...

1 more to go!!!! Expert!!! hahahahaha! xia soi lang la! ha mik du meh hiao eh... lol!