Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 11, 2009

11.10.2009 ♥

Mali mali home~~~!!!! Welcome home!!! Just back for having dinner with my family~~~ As usual... Sunday is our family gathering day... ^^ I love you, you love me... We are happy family... Lolx! =D Kinda full! My stomach now is full of... Japanese food and also western food! Hahahahaha! Just lost 3kg nia... Now want to gain back the weight meh??? I don't want... I don't want!!! Hahaha!

I'm quite tired right now... Fell asleep at Darling's car... Hehehe! I always do this! Oppss!!! =P Woke up early in the morning... Go kopitiam... Working working working... Luckily the two servant is coming last two days! Both hubbie and wifey... But hor... Today don't know why leh... The people like never come out aneh! From jungle! Non-stop!!! Issshhh!!!! Thanks Darling came shop earlier for helping... *happy*

Esther came kopitam this morning... She ask me whether I want to do for an appointment at 2pm... I was like... Huh!!!! I hate to work on Sunday!!! It's my off-day leh... Hmmm... The only day I can spent my whole day with my family and Darling... I already plan my day!!! Haiz... Though my weakness... I always never reject people's request... What to do??? Do ma do lor... Actually is her own appointment... Coz she forget she got an appointment kii... But she know it on Saturday... She still told me if like that... She don't want go for fishing with her hubbie lor... Mana tahu... This morning... Aneh aneh aneh lor... Hmmm... What a tiring day!!!

Mummy said my mini sport car *Kelisa* are super duper dirty!!! Darling's job here... He is the one who always helping my family take our cars to have a shower or bubble bath... Hahaha! Pity him... Coz the weather are super hot this afternoon! Firstly, he take my car go wash from kopitiam after helping at kopitiam... I past my home keys and remote to him! Then, I drove his car back home for shower and rush for the appointment... Mummy accompany with... Thanks! Oh no... My very very very first time to drive Darling's car!!! Hahaha! Trust me la though my 2 years experiance! Mai aneh... I'm still steady k??? Hehehehe! *nervous* After took my car go wash... darling have to rush back to my place to take another car go wash! Hahahaha! *Mr. Pity* U have no choice anymore! U promised to be my male maid forever! Bluekzz!!! =P

Around 4pm... I finish both basic manicure and pedicure with the customer... Drove Darling's car back to my place... Then Darling came my place also... Then 3 of us... Mummy, I and Darling went to kai kai at The Spring!!! The Spring again... Lol!!! Went to Sushi King for having our lunch!!! Yummy delicious! We ordered a lot of sushi and each of us ordered different set meal kok... Full man! Tam jiak gui always like that... Bo bian... Hahaha! *Little Miss Greedy*

Sushi King

After full fill our tummy... Go exercise lor... Jalan sana jalan sini lor... I bought a pen with Piglet! Got light one eh when u are writing... Don't play play huh!!! Hahaha! I know I know... Budak kecik ma... Hahaha! When to Parkson... Xixili is having a promotion now! So far so good~~~ I bought 3 bras!!! Hahahaha! Since I'm so hard to find my bra size from Triumph or anywhere la... I can only find my bra size at Xixili!!! Thanks God... Amen! That's why... I'm Xixili supporter! Lol!!! *laff-ing* A lot of macam! Haiz...

Little Miss Xian Xian

Told u already... Budak kecik!!! Oh yea~ Took some photo when Darling is playing with Money... ^^ Money like to dance!!! He know how to shake hand!!! Clever~~~ =D

I'm Money

Both Bryan and Chanel

Received a sms from Geraldine just now! She is at KL now! So song la u!!! *envy* She asked me no need to buy Hello Kitty Jitbitz liaw wor... She helped me buy already! Thanks!!! I no need to wait anymore from Poppies! And yet, she will coming back on tomorrow! Yippee!!! Issshhh!!!! I wan a trip for vacation too la!!!!!!! Hmmmm!!!

Oppsss! I should stop here... It's time to sleep now... Hahaha! Good night!!! Muackz!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: