Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 4, 2009

A Lovely Sunday! ♥

Little Miss Xian Xian is in Blogspot right now!!!!!! Wow!!! Few days no blogging for my cutie blog and also my secret garden... ^^ Kinda busy nowadays... But... I loving it! =P I'm super free right now... Just back from having dinner with my family... At Premier 101 ba... Cincai eat mamatang nia... Coz only both of my Daddy & Mummy... Bro & Tieng... I & Darling nia... Big bro & Dine are going for... Don't know how to describe... Hahahaha! Then my sister is going out with my cousins... =)

Eng eng liaw... Mai kong liaw... Darling
didn't go shop for helping today!!! "kun beh cheh"!!! Hmph hmph hmph!!! Cubit u later!!! Lots of customers today!!! All of us work till mad and crazy!!! Grrrrrr!!!! After a busy morning... Darling came my place to pick me up for accompany him to cut his messy hair! *Mr. Messy* I want to have a cut too on this coming Tuesday... *off-day* I want to cut my fringe! Long already... *pek chek*

Ah hah~~~ Then we head back to fetch mummy & sis for kai kai & also kia kia la... Went to The Spring again! Hahahahahaha! Spring kaki ma
... =P Jalan sana jalan sini lor... What to do... Coz my sis really look a bit "sua ku" liaw... Bring her along too lor... Or else... Not longer later she will "seh ko" liaw... Hahahaha! =P We bougth some stuff there... ^^ Hahahaha! Buy the notebook for record my daily commision at Bling Nail Studio... =P If not... I can't see how much I can earn... Coz my wallet always tell me:"Money Not Enough!!!" Don't know where's my money flying to....??? Hahahaha! =P And then... The slipper is using Gavin's staff purchase to buy one la... 40% discount ma... Hehehe! Rm69.90 for the retail price... After discount only Rm42!!! Olele... Olala... I'm freaking happy!!! =D Mummy bought a slim bag too... Arggghhhh!!! I saw a handbag from Esprit!!! I want it!!! I really wish to have a NEW handbag right now!!! Hmmm... Mummy not allowed me to buy leh... Isssshhhh!!! Rm169.90 after 40% discount will only cost me Rm102 I think... Hmmm........ I want I want I want~~~~~~~~~ =( *crying*

Hello Kitty notebook @ Lollipops
A pair of slipper @ Esprit

Mr. Happy & Little Miss Chatterbox

Mr. Happy & Little Miss Chatterbox Bought this at Lollipops too! A key chain... Mr. Happy is for Darling and Little Miss Chatterbox is for myself!!! ^^ Oh well... Darling promised to treat us eat Sushi King wor... Who know??? Have to queue up and wait leh... Full of people! No place no seat!!! Haiz!!! Haiz!!! Haiz!!! Four of us then went to Secret Recipe lor... What to do... Hmmm... We ordered some cakes & pies only! Coz we will have dinner again not longer later... Eat eat eat! Hahaha!
Secret Recipe

Four of us

Andrew!!!!!!! Miss mummy??? Okay~~~ No worries... I will try my very very best to help mummy take photo for u la... Hahahaha! *winkz* I told mummy already... I will take more photo of her to show u!!! See! Mummy laugh till so happy ba... Face so big la u... Kangaroo!!! Lol!!! =P
Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall

Yawn~~~ I'm sleepy right now... That's all for today... Good night!!! Muackz!!! *kiss*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

1 comment:

andrewlomf said...

yes...Missed mummy a lot...ha ha...