Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 10, 2009

Lost My Weight!!!

Welcome to Blogspot Little Miss Xian Xian... =P Just back from my kopitiam... What a tired day!!! *body-ache* Cham lor... Mummy said my skin are dried!!! Fine lines came out!!! Si liaw si liaw!!! Maybe... I really put down a lot of weight nowadays!!! I lost 3kg last month! *September* From 46kg drop to 43kg! Oh my gosh!!! Only in such a short time 1 month! Scary bo??? Don't know why leh... Maybe my shop have no servants... So I have to help my both parents in kopitiam... Some more I still got my own small business in kopitiam too! Walk here and there! The count of foot-steps I walked in a day can let others people walk for a week! Hahahahaha! More than that, in the noon time I still work a Bling Nail Studio... Sometimes I back at quite a late time... Overtime already... Coz my actual working hour is from 1.30pm to 5.30pm!!! I'm part-time staff nia... But leh... Lack of staff too... No choice... Have to help Esther... Sometime back at around 7 to 8 something! *exhausted* After that, take a bath... Rest a while at home... On9 a while... Nap in my bed a while... Around 10pm... Go kopitiam again!!! Help to close the shop and also my stall... Back home at around 11 something... Brush my teeth... Clean my face... Change my pyjamas... Now!!! I just got time to blogging! Hahahaha! What a busy life! Repeating everyday from morning till night!

Having myself a Apricot Scrub when I pong pong this noon... Hahaha! Scrub everywhere!!! Hahaha! I felt myself so so so smooth~~~!!! For my skin la! Kanasai... *giggles* I got a dried skin since I was small... Haiz!!!!! Really destroy my mood sometimes! I hate my leg!!! Hmph!!!! Have to apply lotion everyday! But for my laziness... I didn't do what I should do! That's why la... Cannot blame!

Since mummy said my face look... &%$@#*^ What to do??? Be more "kut lak" a bit lor... Doing a facial mask today also!!!! Hahahahahaha! I have to eat more liaw!!! Isssshhhh!!! Everyone said I'm getting thinner and thinner in such a short time! Even my cousin said so! Cham lor... I only eat a breakfast and dinner... Have to proper time to having breakfast, lunch and also dinner... Darling always say me ba... But not dare to scold! Just say! Hahahahaha! Bo bian ma... So, he always bring me go eat after back from kopitiam! Supper leh! Get fat easily! Issshhh!!!

Little Miss Xian Xian
Vain

Promoting The Facial Mask

The mask I Used Just Now

Preparing To Apply The Mask

Hahahaha! I feel good~~~ After the mask! Felt so fresh and moisturized! Doi Doi~~~!!! Got more elastic for my chubby face!!! Firming... H20 is the must for everyone!!! Hahahaha! =)

Okie~~~ Nothing much to write about for today... I have to end my post now... Have to get myself into my dreamland... Sleep soundly... Sleep tight... Hahahaha! Good night... *winkz*

Little Miss Xian Xian in Pyjamas

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: