Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 8, 2009

I'm in fucking bad mood now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough is enough!!! I'm tired with this kind of life!!!! A lot of things happened nowadays! Haiz!!! Even tough it's not my own problem... But it's my family!!! Fuck la u!!! When u will just be more mature???!!! Shit!!! Ur attitude, ur behavior, ur everything are just like a small kid u know?! Pls!!! U are the eldest one!!! U should have a good behavior for the followers like us! I really don't know why u will become like this!!! Singapore Singapore!!! Go hell la!!! Ur own problem pls settle by urself!!! Don't make all of us worry and angry since u said urself till so "geng"!!! Daddy is old already! Do u pity him??? Nope!!! U never!!! U will just know how to say and I never see anything u do!!! U said u do everything just because of Daddy & ur "own brother"!!! Okay!! Well! Do u treat us as ur family??? We are outsider?! U fucking cb!!! If can, I wish to give u a SLAP!!! But as I'm the youngest one... I should respect u! My mummy!!! Do u think of her?! She do so much for u, she didn't blame for anything and yet she still helping u everyday!!! She should not do for u! Why she need those for u and get nothing?! Trash!!! Pls la u!!! U really make me to hate u so much!!! I'm tired of everything!!! I don't want to care anymore!!! U will only think of urself!!! U are just so so so SELFFISH!!! *mudering+fuming* I really hope everything will settle very soon!!! But pls!!! Settle by urself!!! YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!! U don't appreaciate this family, u don't like this family... Go!!! Go now!!! Go as far as u can!!! We are not welcoming u!!! Don't get us into trouble especially Daddy!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

4 comments:

andrewlomf said...

wow...!!!this is too@#%&*? cool down...eat some ice...aren't u afraid of heart attack? take care of own health first...

XianXian said...

Kanasai la!!!! isshhhh!!!!

Miss G said...

sigh...im tired n angry also... got cheated kau kau... the worst thing ever happen...is ur symphathy got cheated!!!!

XianXian said...

Haiz!!!! Hek!!! Till now she also want to cheat!!! Cheat till forever better la!!! 自己的惹的祸,自己负责!