Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 23, 2009

I'm Sick... =(

I'm sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick till like hell!!!! Isssshhhh!!! Hate this kind of feeling!!! I even can't manage to go work this afternoon at Bling Nail Studio... Stomachache+Body-ache+Dizzy+Tired... Laosai!!! Aduh~~~!!! *faint* I didn't eat anything leh... Eat tiok the shit of flies??? Hahahaha! Maybe "aunty" is coming to visit me very soon... Hmmm...

Take a rest and have a sleep this afternoon... Feel so good... Such a long time didn't sleep at noon time lor since I work... *sigh* See, work until my body like orang tua aneh... A bit a bit feel tired, a bit a bit body-ache la... Backache la... Muscle pain la... Everything la! Cham!!! Tiam!!!

Around 5 something nearly 6... Woke up and ask mummy to go Saberkas with me! But mummy don't want to drive ba... Issshhh!!! Bo bian... I habe to be her driver this time... We go find headset or either microphone!!! Haiz! At last we didn't buy... Coz Darling said he will take from his office for me... Ask me don't buy 1st... He is in office that time... Ask him out, he said can't! Hmph!!! Everytime busy busy busy!!! *Mr. Busy*

After that we head to The Spring again... Cham! Spring kaki!!! lol!!!! Mummy go buy some present paper and so on la... Then having our dinner at the Food Bazaar... Nothing much to shop... Not much people at The Spring too... Friday eh... How come no people geh??? "hang cheng pai" ar... Nobody want out... This calls LIFE!!!

Not longer later we head home... On the way home... Darling's car are just in front of my car!!! So chun!!! See! My Mr. Right! Hahaha! Xia soi lang! =P Darling tried to help me for the microphone and headset... Andrew!!! Cannot work!!! No function in my computer!!! Not the microphone and the headset problem but my computer!!! How come!!! Haiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darling said maybe the Uncle who help me to repair my computer one miss something didn't install wor... How how how??? How I'm going to do??? Coz Darling's computer also no function!!! But the computer at his office can bor... Haiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Download Skype also no use! Issshhh!!!! *fuming*

I'm so sorry to Esther coz I didn't go work for today... Luckily today doesn't have lots of customer... Bling Nail is under renovation nowadays! Change new look! New style! All of them are done by Bling Nail staff! Danny, Esther & Vivian! Hahaha! We got a male staff! lol!!!! Will post everything out when everything is settle down... ^^

I have to go into my dreamland already... Good Night!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: