Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 20, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary ♥ 20.10 ♥

Finally~~~ It's our 3rd Anniversary!!! WooHoo~~~!!! Enjoy my days *2 days* with my Mr. Tall!!! Eat a lot! Play a lot! Chit-chat a lot! Taking a lot of pichas!!! And so on lar... Hehe! ^^ Everything I want are going just so smoothly... As usual... Today is my off-day... *Tuesday* Darling take leave also as I mention also in my previous post... Kanasai... Like very important aneh... Hahahaha! No choice ma... 1 year 1 time nia... Must enjoy everything no matter how!!! Am I right??? Lol... =D

Oh well, we went to Bla Bla Bla Restaurant to have our Romantic Candle Light Dinner last night!!! *Monday* Coz there's no open business on Tuesday bar... Hmmm... Never mind... I enjoy myself too!

Menu of Bla Bla Bla

Interior Design by Bla Bla Bla

Peanut & Papaya

Mine-Chocolate Cookies Shake & Grilled Salmon Fish

Darling's-Vanilla Snake & Black Pepper Lamb Chop

Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall

Nice leh... I like Bla Bla Bla!!! Such a long time didn't go there! Here are the chance for me to go once again! Hehehehe! Yummy food and drinks! Nice interior design... Beautiful environment... Enjoyable place... Thumb up!!! The whole dinner cost Darling at Rm78!!! Worth la! =) Have a great night with my Mr. Tall!!! Thanks for everything~~~ ^^

Went to have a movie with Darling today at MBO again... Cham! Nobody want go Star Cineplex kii!!! Watched "Cloudy Meat Balls" in 3D version! Hahaha! MBO are just so quiet today! Coz we watch at 4.15pm... Weekdays some more! For student, they are busy studying at school, tuition and so on la... For workers, haven't "pang kang" yet la! That's why MBO are quiet even The Spring! The funniest thing is... The hall room are only 9 people!!! Including both of us! U can imagine that!!! Hall 5 eh! The biggest hall room kok coz 3D ma... Walao!!! Hahaha! As what I says above... Weekdays ma... 1 more thing is maybe 3D is much much expensive than the normal version! Normal is only at Rm10!!! But 3D are different! Rm20! *sigh*

After the movie... Time are still early... We have to wait my family to come over for having dinner at Sushi King! Coz Sushi King is having promotion now! U can eat a yummy sushi at only Rm2 per plate! Of coz! We will never ever missed the chance like usual! Haha! Since we have to wait, go kia kia lor... Darling is broke now!!! Bluekz! Hahaha! =P

We then went to Big Apple donut to take a break... Eat some donuts and Ice Peach Tea for refreshment! Big Apple now are having new recipe! Lots of new flavour of donut! All of them look yummy!!! Awwww~~~ So sweet!!! =D Take some rest at there... After that, we then went to Sushi King! Gosh!!! Queue for so long!!! Many people!!! Haiz!!! What to do? Cheap ma... Hahaha! Not longer later, my family reach jor... Queue together! Not fair if only me to queue! Hmph! Hehehehe! =P I didn't take any pichas at Sushi King coz we have to rush in just a limited 1 hour to dine in!!! So "kang jiong"... Hehehehe! =)

I ordered cupcakes for our anniversary!!! I'm not really statisfied! Hmmm... My theme is Little Miss Naughty and Mr. Tall playing football in football field!!! But it come out... &$%!@# Here it's turn out! *sigh* But it's ok lor... Still look cute! ^^

Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall with cupcakes

Chilling at Big Apple Donut

Little Miss Xian Xian with My Melody

Phew!!!!! Still got lots of pichas! But I'm not going to upload already! Tired man!!! Such a long post today... Hahaha! I my Mr. Tall!!! =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian



2 comments:

Miss G said...

waseh waseh... so romantic hoh... enjoying life yea... :P

XianXian said...

got romantic meh? whr got... hahahahaha!